Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it really matter if Foles got hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it really matter if Foles got hurt?

Sudfeld can't play worse.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Sweet melt bro!

Where was this sentiment following the Giants game?

Comment

of course it would. against the giants the foles looked like the good backup we thought he was. against oakland, foles played like he did against dallas in 13. if he gets hurt, we're like the cardinals with ryan lindley in the playoffs a few years ago. zero percent chance of winning a game.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        of course it would. against the giants the foles looked like the good backup we thought he was. against oakland, foles played like he did against dallas in 13. if he gets hurt, we're like the cardinals with ryan lindley in the playoffs a few years ago. zero percent chance of winning a game.
        Sweet Jesus...a rational assessment of the situation from an Igglephans poster! Will wonders never cease?
        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-27-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          Sweet Jesus...a rational assessment of the situation from an Igglephans poster! Will wonders never cease?
          It wouldn't have mattered if we smoked the Raiders. The issue would have been the two receivers he missed, and how bad we will still lose to the Saints
          Last edited by dev_32; 12-27-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            It wouldn't have mattered if we smoked the Raiders. The issue would have been the two receivers he missed, and how bad we will still lose to the Saints
            Yep, folks like Maniac take pleasure in being negative and wear it like a badge of honor.

I mean, why hold out hope that the Eagles, who last I checked will have 44 players not named Foles in uniform, can win two playoff games at the Linc when you can just assume the worst and start the bitchfesr three weeks early instead?
            Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-27-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I've seen plenty of Nick Foles. The chance of getting three non-clunkers against playoff competition are zilch. One playoff win is the only realistic outlook.

Comment

Yep, folks like Maniac take pleasure in being negative and wear it like a badge of honor.

I mean, why hold out hope that the Eagles, who last I checked will have 44 players not named Foles in uniform, can win two playoff games at the Linc when you can just assume the worst and start the bitchfesr three weeks early instead?
                Yeah, I'm negative because 2+2=4. Your whining isnt going to change that.

Nothing to bitch about. You lose your MVP quarterback and you're fkkked. Thats the way it goes in the NFL.
                Last edited by Maniac; 12-27-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Yeah, I'm negative because 2+2=4. Your whining isnt going to change that.

Nothing to bitch about. You lose your MVP quarterback and you're fkkked. Thats the way it goes in the NFL.
                  There is a precedent for an NFL team losing their MVP QB late in the season and still winning the Lombardi.

The more you know...

Comment

I WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE FOLES CAN GET IGGS TO PLAY IN FEBRUARY, UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
                    THE ONLY WAY IT WILL BE PROVEN IS IN JANUARY.

YEA HE WAS PRETTY BAD MONDAY NIGHT, BUT I'VE SEEN HIM BE PRETTY DAMN GOOD JUST A FEW YEARS AGO.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                      And Mills giving up that TD. Carr is trash and Brees will throw 11 TDs against him.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

There is a precedent for an NFL team losing their MVP QB late in the season and still winning the Lombardi.

The more you know...
                        ... the dumber you get.

There you go. One out of 54. Solid, sunshine. Place your bet!

Although no drop off like Wentz to Foles.

Comment

... the dumber you get.

There you go. One out of 54. Solid, sunshine. Place your bet!

Although no drop off like Wentz to Foles.
                          lol...why so mad bro?

Comment

lol...why so mad bro?
                            Why so dumb?

Comment

Why so dumb?
                              It's the way baby Jesus made me. What's your excuse?

Comment

Working...
                              X