No announcement yet.

Invoices out; prices up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine went up 31%. $130 to $170 (average price per game).

Losing print option will be a hassle when bringing guests.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

You have a link? I see info about printing on their website, but I'm not sure if it's current info, or if it applies to this new "guideline" from the NFL.

Comment

YOU CAN STILL GET HARD TICKETS!!!

Just spoke to them and you have to pay extra (as the past) but they want you to wait till closer to the season (like July). Go Birds!

Comment

My bad. Mine went from $145 to $170, not $130 to $170. I forgot they went up last year too.

17% YoY.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
            Mine went up 31%. $130 to $170 (average price per game).

Losing print option will be a hassle when bringing guests.
            How is it a hassle? It's much easier to email the ticket than to try to meet up the day of the game to hand over a paper ticket

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
              How is it a hassle? It's much easier to email the ticket than to try to meet up the day of the game to hand over a paper ticket
              We have 4 tix. We bring different guests each week. Not all of them are Smartphone people. And our seats are split in 2 sections. So it's not just a matter of getting them through the gate out front. They have to get passed the usher in their aisle too.

As others have mentioned, the Eagles will still mail paper tickets upon request. So its not that big of a deal.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
                We have 4 tix. We bring different guests each week. Not all of them are Smartphone people. And our seats are split in 2 sections. So it's not just a matter of getting them through the gate out front. They have to get passed the usher in their aisle too.

As others have mentioned, the Eagles will still mail paper tickets upon request. So its not that big of a deal.
                That is the bigger deal. Entering the section. If I sent you in on the front gate on my app and we split up later how does the usher know you belong in the section?

Also just for me, I like to have a paper backup. Electronic devices f*ck up sometimes. I take the train all the time between Phila and NYC. Usually I present the conductor with my cellphone app. But I feel better having a printed backup.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Also just for me, I like to have a paper backup. Electronic devices f*ck up sometimes.
                  That's where I am. I live with the tech, but I know enough to still have an inherent distrust of it.

Comment

PAPER IS BETTER. WAY TO MUCH CAN GO WRONG. I WILL BE SPEAKING TO THEM TODAY OR TOMORROW. E MAIL SAYS CALL, TO WORK SOMETHING OUT AS THEY KNOW NOT EVERYONE HAS AN I-PHONE.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      PAPER IS BETTER. WAY TO MUCH CAN GO WRONG. I WILL BE SPEAKING TO THEM TODAY OR TOMORROW. E MAIL SAYS CALL, TO WORK SOMETHING OUT AS THEY KNOW NOT EVERYONE HAS AN I-PHONE.
                      Did you upgrade your Betamax yet?

Comment

This has pro and cons. I prefer the paper, but the electronic thing sorta works. Last year I forgot Trents tickets ( oh crap day) , and we did the transfer at the gayte. He said something about when going thru security it didn't scan but they let him in. My issue will be the big tailgayte when I have 10-11 tickets to transfer. Hope everyone has accounts or will create them. Think the laptop will be on the bus this year. Easier to do, plus I have 10.5 Size hands, so the little buttons aint always working for me on the phone.

Comment

If it works like last year, I don't think the recipient will need any special kind of account. You can just do a screen grab and send via text message or email. As long as they can display the picture of the QR code, it should be readable by the ticket checkers.

Comment

Last year for the foreskins game, I sat with Zubaz and gave my tickets to my cousin and her husband.

I transferred them via the Eagles website and I seem to recall he needed a ticketmaster account to receive them.

Having said that, I don't see why a screenshot would not work. But there are definite advantages to actually transferring the tickets via the website. For example, if something happens to your phone but the tickets are in your name you can go to the ticket office with your ID and they will accommodate you.
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Did you upgrade your Betamax yet?
                              HAHA. HELL NO. AS LONG AS THEM SOMABITCHES KEEP WORKIN I'M USING THEM.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah, you can actually transfer the ticket using the ticketmaster process...but in my case, I was just providing a copy of one ticket to my son each time. The Eagles app lets you save ticket in the Apple wallet, and from there I just shared one via text to him. But even without the wallet, a screen cap should work. Basically its the electronic version of printing a ticket and handing it to him.

If somebody would rather have full control over their received ticket, the TM process is the only way. And if you have a bunch of tickets to manage (a la Zubaz), it might get a little problematic to do all of that messaging. But it can be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X