Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any out-of-towners going to Philly for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any out-of-towners going to Philly for this?

Buying my tickets now. I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Im playing around with the idea of making the drive to Minny and buying a ticket. Either way IF there is a parade I will be there.

Comment

yeah, i think that's my plan. since i'm not going to the game i want to be in philly for the win. watching it in my living room then going to bed just sounds boring.

Comment

Sucks the NFL won't allow us to pack the Linc for a viewing. I could use a gayte. But no matter what, there's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be when it happens.

Comment

NVM just bought a flight to Philly, arriving Saturday will be there until Wednesday.
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 01-22-2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            NVM just bought a flight to Philly, arriving Saturday will be there until Wednesday.
            Saturday to Tuesday night. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Saturday to Tuesday night. Can't wait.
              IF there is a parade it would be Tuesday right? My sister is engaged to a Pats fan and she says the parades she gets dragged to are always on Tuesdays *VOMIT*

Comment

IF there is a parade it would be Tuesday right? My sister is engaged to a Pats fan and she says the parades she gets dragged to are always on Tuesdays *VOMIT*
                I pushed the return flight as late as I could so I'd be there for it. But for me, the game and the ensuing aftermath is everything.

Comment

BTW, good choice. Minneapolis would be cool. But Philly will be complete and total madness, in the most beautiful way imaginable.

Comment

BTW, good choice. Minneapolis would be cool. But Philly will be complete and total madness, in the most beautiful way imaginable.
                    Visit Paisley Park (Prince's huge mansion now a museum).

prince vikings song : lol
                    http://www.hark.com/clips/vvrvdkpkyn...a-vikings-song

Comment

Id have to max out my credit card for a ticket to the Super Bowl. I paid $150 RT for a flight to Philly and have a buddy I can stay with.. The real party will be in Philly anyways, so it was an easy choice. Freaking love that city and cant wait to get back.

Comment

Working...
                      X