Why can't I find this Foles jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I find this Foles jersey?

I just want a green Foles jersey with the super bowl patch on it, why is this so difficult?
    If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Because you should already have one
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
      I just want a green Foles jersey with the super bowl patch on it, why is this so difficult?
      Try eBay

Comment

Several on ebay

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332559037330

Comment

Yea I looked on EBay but a lot strike me as knock offs (had this problem already when I got one). Why isn't NFLShop or rally house or fanatics selling them?
          If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Have to build your own

I wanted a green Ertz t-shirt with the SB52 logo on it, they only sell it in black.

I bought the heat transfer logo and slapped in on a green shirt, and, voilà.

I have a SB52 patch going on my jersey when I can find a worthy tailor.
            Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
              I wanted a green Ertz t-shirt with the SB52 logo on it, they only sell it in black.

I bought the heat transfer logo and slapped in on a green shirt, and, voilà.

I have a SB52 patch going on my jersey when I can find a worthy tailor.
              Looks like I'm going to have too, I don't understand why they wouldn't have the superbowl MVP home team jersey with a patch on it. fucking NFL probably has it as a 'limited edition' or some crap.

Comment

Working...
              X