• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold!
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      Going to the Toronto Argonauts CFL. A case of Labatts Blue and a case of bacon
      NOW, IS THAT THICK SLICED, SLAB OR JUST THAT THIN SLICED NORMAL BACON? NEED VERIFICATION. AND I THINK HE DESERVES AT LEAST A QUARTER BARREL.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
        I think if it's anyone it's Oakland, three number ones and chucky loves veteran Qb's
        CHUCKY MAY JUMP AT HIM. I DON'T THINK HE'LL GO WITH THE 4th OVERALL BUT HE MAY DO THEIR 24th.

Comment

No way the 4th but either of the other two are fine
          On Trumps handicap

Comment

HYPOTHETICALLY, AND LET ME CLARIFY I LOVE ME SOME WENTZ AND WANT HIM TO FINISH HIS CAREER HERE, BUT DO YOU THINK CHUCKY WOULD GO THE 4TH FOR WENTZ?

Comment

The thing to keep in mind here is Nick Foles can do whatever he wants and it is best for the Eagles and him to act on good terms. I think both parties involved understand this.

He gets into the Eagles HOF. I'd retire his number. (Gratuitous insult to Chip Kelly deleted)
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Alex Smith trade last year

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                You sound frustrated.

I’ve read were the Eagles could actually trade him before the buyout by Nick. I didn’t know this was an option. I thought the trade deadline had passed for this NFL calander year.

So yeah, if this is indeed true, expect an announcement tomorrow before the SB that Foles has been traded to Jax.

Tomorrow is make a splash day.

EDIT TO ADD:

I just read an article that says Antonio Brown can not be traded before 3/13/19 which is the start of 2019 for the NFL. Therefore, how can Foles be traded prior to 3/13/19? The 2018 trade deadline ended on Oct.30th, 2018.

Therefore, I stand by my original statement: Foles will decline the $20m and pay back the Eagles $2m, the Eagles will franchise tag him at $25m. The Eagles are forced to do this to retain his rights before trading him on 3/13/19 or thereafter.

No fireworks tomorrow.
                He wasn't traded on 2/3/18 (right before SB LII), it was simply announced that the teams had agreed to the trade and would consummate the trade whenever the league year was set to start in March 2018.

I agree that there probably won't be fireworks today, but things will get spicy over the next week or so...

Comment

The scenario that I described requires Foles to buy his way into FA. That's why he's getting franchised.

Comment

Whatever they do it will be mutual agreement, the Eagles are not going to screw nick.
                    On Trumps handicap

Comment

This is all very Banner-esque.

or even Howie's got some next-level Banneresque shit goin' on.

How many times have we said Howie's The Man! ....Lately
                      let Howie work his magic...We All Know Nick and the Eagles will be working together to do what's best for each and all.
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Nick has reportedly paid back the 2 mil...Iggs move...

Comment

I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE, ONLY SPECULATION ON MY PART, BUT I'M THINKING EVERYONE INVOLVED ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, WHERE HE'LL WIND UP, THEY JUST HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS.

Comment

Working...
                          X