• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fultz

+ our 10th pick tonite. Move on up and trae

No

Comment

It is way too early to give up on Fultz. The kid is 19! Give him a full year playing in the NBA and developing his shot and get back to me in June 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
        It is way too early to give up on Fultz. The kid is 19! Give him a full year playing in the NBA and developing his shot and get back to me in June 2019.
        Wow, apparently they discussed that internally ...

https://twitter.com/jelynchjr/status...37018233425922

Comment

I'm not sure I buy it. Specifically, after what happened last year. Why not just wait and see if Porter drops to 7 or 8 and offer both ones and Covington? It may take more but if the Bulls and Cavs feel the guy they want will be there later (Bridges? Sexton? Knox? Who knows?), it's not an awful trade. Giving up Fultz for a small forward doesn't really make sense after one year.

Imagine if Porter never gets healthy and they just technically burned three #1s to get him.

Man, I miss Hinkie.

Comment

They should trade Fultz

For a Steve's Prince of Steak
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Fultz's ceiling is infinitely higher than Trae's. You don't give up on the #1 pick of the draft after a year.

Comment

I agree. That would have been an awful move.

Comment

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...kers-showed-do

Comment

THAT'S ONE. YAWN.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Averaging 12, 3 and 4 on an eight seed Eastern Conference team. Evan Turner would be proud.

How's St Joes doing, you dipshit?

Comment

You know he would not have gotten that chance here with our elite non-shooting point forward

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

Averaging 12, 3 and 4 on an eight seed Eastern Conference team. Evan Turner would be proud.

How's St Joes doing, you dipshit?
                          Picking up 4 star transfers left and right. Next season they are going to be in the NCAA tournament. Book it.

Comment

Picking up 4 star transfers left and right. Next season they are going to be in the NCAA tournament. Book it.
                            If they don't do you promise to leave the board and never come back? Be a man and back up your dumb prognostications for a change.

Comment

How do all of you dipshits who called Fultz a BUST and among the biggest mistakes the Sixers ever made feel now? I was one of the people saying he should be given more time. Trading him to Orlando will turn into one of the most colossal mistakes the Sixers have ever made. The front office of the Sixers are a bunch of stupid f**king assholes and they are coached by a f**king idiot.
                              Last edited by desertcogo; 01-17-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X