Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bears are literally going to destroy Nick Foles even if he is somehow "magical"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bears are literally going to destroy Nick Foles even if he is somehow "magical"

Mack and Hicks don't really need magical spells to literally dispel the "magic" of Nick Foles because none of your OL are magicians and they will literally be inside your back-field all day on Sunday afternoon literally wreaking havoc with sacks and strips and I am of the opinion that Nick will not even finish the game but be carted off on that farm tractor thing they use to take injured players to the locker room. I am not wishing injury on anyone but if Nick does get all of his ribs brokened in halve the doctors in Chicago are amongst the best in the entire country and some are rated best in the entire world so Nick will be in good hands if he does almost die.

Troll scum, how'd that work out for the Vikings last season? #1 defense, baby!!!!
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
      Troll scum
      Nah, it's some regular who thinks they're amusing.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

speaking of working out.......sweet avatar, brah.

Comment

Punctuation much? You breathless fuck.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I remember the Jim Miller/Brian Urlacher led Bears were going to do the same. Instead, Hugh Douglas happened.
            Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-04-2019, 05:24 PM.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
              Punctuation much? You breathless fuck.
              That's not a very nice way to type towards a guest of your forums, let's try to clean that up.

Thanks.

Comment

You know what's good about this matchup? The Bears will be feeling ALL of the pressure. 12-4, and everyone and their mother talking about their dominant defense. The media, the fans, they ALL expect the Bears to crush this Eagles team. But I can remember, 4 weeks back, when they went to play a team that signed a lot of defensive playmakers during the offseason, and had their DC savant, Wade Phillips. Rams favoured by 13.5 and Foles threw it all over the field, then they ran with surprising success. I'm betting they open this playoff game the way they opened the Falcons and Vikings games last year--long bomb down the field and they'll test that secondary and pass rush right away. Speaking of pressure--Trubisky has got to be feeling his fair share as well--first playoff game at home, in front of adoring fans, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                  You know what's good about this matchup? The Bears will be feeling ALL of the pressure. 12-4, and everyone and their mother talking about their dominant defense. The media, the fans, they ALL expect the Bears to crush this Eagles team. But I can remember, 4 weeks back, when they went to play a team that signed a lot of defensive playmakers during the offseason, and had their DC savant, Wade Phillips. Rams favoured by 13.5 and Foles threw it all over the field, then they ran with surprising success. I'm betting they open this playoff game the way they opened the Falcons and Vikings games last year--long bomb down the field and they'll test that secondary and pass rush right away. Speaking of pressure--Trubisky has got to be feeling his fair share as well--first playoff game at home, in front of adoring fans, etc.
                  It's literally going to be great and I can't ****ing wait!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
                    It's literally going to be great and I can't ****ing wait!!!!
                    2 Literally's in 3 posts. Are you fucking an NBA player?
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      2 Literally's in 3 posts. Are you fucking an NBA player?
                      I'm heterosexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
                        I'm heterosexual.
                        But your shtick is 19 year old female instagram model? Not buying it.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                          But your shtick is 19 year old female instagram model? Not buying it.
                          I'm 20 and I work at Starbucks.

Comment

Lick Assly

Nm

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                              Nm
                              Dick Assley
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X