Interesting Flip story by Hayes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Flip story by Hayes

I can’t post the link here because I’m on my phone. Basically, Reich was interviewing for the Colts job and Flip had not yet signed to be Minny’s OC yet. He was waffling between that and staying in Philly. He was going to go Lurie and tell him he’d stay as OC, even if Pederson still called the plays if Lurie would stump up some extra cash. But his advisors told him that was a bad idea. Hayes said the story was verified by some reporters he knew who used to cover the old NFC Central before they played the Vikes and separately this past weekend.

If anyone has posted this already my apologies.

This seems too obvious to pass up. I hope He returns.

Comment

My response is: So what?

When he was advised not to ask for more money in return for waiting to be the Eagles OC, Reich didn't have the Colts job yet.

If I was his advisor I would tell him the same thing because he might have been fucked out of any OC position if he waited.
      Last edited by slag; 12-11-2018, 05:47 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

why is everyone so high on this guy? I believe it was more Reich than Flip anyways. He did nothing to show he's worth anything in Minny. Dont give me the BS that it is Cousins' fault. Do we really want another pass pass pass OC anyways? Let him go be a HC somewhere else I dont think he is the answer for this team

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          why is everyone so high on this guy? I believe it was more Reich than Flip anyways. He did nothing to show he's worth anything in Minny. Dont give me the BS that it is Cousins' fault. Do we really want another pass pass pass OC anyways? Let him go be a HC somewhere else I dont think he is the answer for this team
          This is a very easy take if you look at the paths of the Vikings and the Colts. I’m not convinced that it works exactly like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            This is a very easy take if you look at the paths of the Vikings and the Colts. I’m not convinced that it works exactly like that.
            now I dont think its all on Flip in Minny but I doubt I would had him OC here. He is pass pass pass with a stud RB will not help what we do here. I think he is over hyped. Reich is running a more balanced system and is doing better. Two weeks in a row we were more balanced and we won. Last week pass happy abandoned the run and lost. Flip doesn't fix that.

Comment

Working...
            X