X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dougie sucks.

There’s no way around it.

Agree...

....I’m fully convinced the grease that made this offense go is now coaching in Indy.

No adjustments, predictable, and/or questionable play choices....and topped off with horrendous execution.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Pederson's playcalling on 1st down crushes this offense and his clear tendency to run inside handoffs on 2nd and long is so god damn predictable.
      Moderator at philaphans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ....I’m fully convinced the grease that made this offense go is now coaching in Indy.

No adjustments, predictable, and/or questionable play choices....and topped off with horrendous execution.
        I also think losing Flip hurt Wentz.

Comment

Can’t argue that...

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

...for Pederson it was Reich and Carson it was Flip.

Certainly cannot argue with the night/day difference in the offenses performance this season.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            Flip ain't making much noise in Minnesota either. They wee better last year. Maybe it's the QB but I Beleive it was more Reich than flip

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              Flip ain't making much noise in Minnesota either. They wee better last year. Maybe it's the QB but I Beleive it was more Reich than flip
              I think the rushed inaccurate throws is QB coaching. The game plan is Reich. They miss them both that’s for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X