It’s fixed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s fixed....

If that bullshit fumble call at the start wasn’t convincing enough that OPI call just finishes it.

Bullshit refs.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

That opening kickoff ranks up there as one of the most f'd-up calls I've ever seen. I'm still seething from this horrible officiating crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      If that bullshit fumble call at the start wasn’t convincing enough that OPI call just finishes it.

Bullshit refs.
      I'm 100% with you on that. The NFL is like pro wrestling; they're both fake. It's an entertainment business supported by heavy gambling and huge network contracts. I wish it were a legitimate league, but it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

Bullshit refs.
        Shut up, your team got whooped. The Cowboys had 11 penalties for 111 yards and 3 turnovers. If it weren't for the refs - they would've ran up the score on that ass.

Comment

RUN UP THE SCORE ON THAT ASS. GRADUATED FROM THE 5th GRADE I SEE. CONGRATS.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Go fuck yourself.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
            X