Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is what really pisses me off about that stupid fumble call.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is what really pisses me off about that stupid fumble call.

The Cowturds NEVER POSSESSED the ball. NEVER.

Clear recovery my A$$, they never possessed the ball! Where was the Cowturd "clear recovery?!?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

After futher review you might be able to say Lewis made a "football move" and thus had possession.

But on further review you can see the ball got punched out and the Eagles recovered it.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

BY FAR THE WORST CALL I'VE EVER SEEN. TOTAL BULLSHIT. I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT WAS 'JUST A BAD CALL'. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY A CALL THE LEAGUE STEPPED IN AND DECIDED TO CHANGE THE GAME BECAUSE THEY CAN.

HELL, WHO CAN STOP THEM FROM INTERJECTION (RIGHT WORD?) INTO ANY GAME, MAKE IT PLAY OUT THE WAY THEY WANT?
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I already posted this ... the clear recovery rule is that replay officials are prohibited from making a recovery determination when the ball comes out of a pile.

However, the NFL replay case study book (or some such title) gives a scenario to illustrate the rule for officials and clearly states that the pile contains players from both teams.

Although it does not expressly exempt piles with only one team in them from the "no pile" prohibition in recovery judgments, it is clear that they only meant to include piles with players from both teams.

Because (a) that's how the pile is described in the case book and (b) a clear recovery is made by one team when only players from that team comprise the motherfucking pile!!!
        Last edited by slag; 12-12-2018, 01:26 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
        X