Callers on Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callers on Wentz

Are people stupid, high or just know nothing about football. The greatest players in the game get hurt, contact sport people. So Wentz got hurt last year and is banged up now, he is and will be the starter for this team for the next decade. His contract does not mean shit it will get done. Carson and the whole team is having a bad year it happens, especially when you are on the 14th CB and 5th RB of the year. RELAX, season was bad it happens they will get it fixed and start fresh next season.

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Are people stupid, high or just know nothing about football. The greatest players in the game get hurt, contact sport people. So Wentz got hurt last year and is banged up now, he is and will be the starter for this team for the next decade. His contract does not mean shit it will get done. Carson and the whole team is having a bad year it happens, especially when you are on the 14th CB and 5th RB of the year. RELAX, season was bad it happens they will get it fixed and start fresh next season.

Jeez thanks man! I was picking bridges to jump off until I read this. I feel a whole lot better now.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Stop posting

Comment

People who call in are usually stupid.

People who get worked up by people who call in are even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Stop posting
          Blow me, oh wait that is your wife's job, never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
            Jeez thanks man! I was picking bridges to jump off until I read this. I feel a whole lot better now.
            You got bridges in Canada A...

Comment

You got bridges in Canada A...
              Yeah come on up, I'll introduce you to a few of them and teach you about something called gravity and terminal velocity. And it' EH not A, that's a vowel you clown.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yeah come on up, I'll introduce you to a few of them and teach you about something called gravity and terminal velocity. And it' EH not A, that's a vowel you clown.
                THIS ACTUALLY SHOWS COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS TO THE NORTH. I'M EMBARRASSED.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Fucking Canucks A Eh Der Firckazee dont cha know, who cares about Canada bunch of Rum Dumbs. I'll do you a favor and not come there, first off your family would miss you and 2nd why waste my time coming to that dump of a country.

Comment

Is this the thread where betas flex their internet muscles and threaten homicide over trivial matters?

Comment

Codpiecefather

Fucking Canucks A Eh Der Firckazee dont cha know, who cares about Canada bunch of Rum Dumbs. I'll do you a favor and not come there, first off your family would miss you and 2nd why waste my time coming to that dump of a country.
                      nm
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                      X