Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alshon will be a factor this week

And Ags, just watch.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

If it takes Foles for them to get involved, what does that mean if they win?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

That you will shit on Wentz
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I've already told you I think he needs more time to recover from his injury. Not sure what else you need from me. Same team.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The offense was ass with foles through preseason and the first two games. I don't think it will change to be honest.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

That's what you're looking for people to conclude if the Eagles win?

Everyone here pretty much agrees he's affected by the injury.

Comment

We should probably conclude that he shouldn't have been the QB this season.

IE said that when he says they rushed him back. I believe that, however, I think the problem is compounded by having a better option on the bench.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

what if Dougie Big Balls comes out?

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                If it takes Foles for them to get involved, what does that mean if they win?
                Because, uh "the pressure's off." If Foles starts lighting the world on fire, I think things could get weird. If nothing else, Mikey Mush and Angelo will be thrilled.

Comment

It would say they probably wasted this season by not continuing the momentum they built.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Thinking that he has been affected by the injury doesn't necessarily translate to he shouldn't have been playing.

Now, I would render my specific expert opinion as a doctor and a coach but modesty dictates otherwise.

Comment

I don’t think his leg is a reason for inaccuracy and poor reads. I think he is mentally injured. He Is questioning every decision and afraid to pull the trigger. Not having a run game is adding to his pressure.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                        I don’t think his leg is a reason for inaccuracy and poor reads. I think he is mentally injured. He Is questioning every decision and afraid to pull the trigger. Not having a run game is adding to his pressure.
                        His footwork is messed up and he's basically throwing everything with his upper-body so his accuracy is off. He's definitely not planting on the left leg consistently.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Did he have footwork before? If he is not planting because of pain or fear of re-injury, Gomer didn’t even try this season. Nick should have started every game this season.

Comment

Yes he did ... there are articles about this and how he's fallen back to bad habits because he's had to focus on rehab and not mechanics all spring and summer.

There were also articles last year about how his bad footwork year one had been corrected in year two when he was playing MVP level ball.

Comment

PS - how do you think you get better ... sitting and watching or playing?

It's not that cut and dried that if you are coming off an injury you don't play until your are sure your footwork is right ... you find that shit out by playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X