SI has a great article on the Eagles OL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI has a great article on the Eagles OL

Love the part about NE throwing the kitchen sink at them which is so true. There may be more than one player that is HOF worth on this line when it’s all said and done.

A must read...

http://amp.si.com/nfl/2018/07/18/phi...offensive-line

Heroes all of them. Unbelievable in the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by RSE; 07-18-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

That article makes me want to buy them a drink or five more than I already did ... and I really wanted to do it before I read it.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Awesome - thanks for posting that.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If you have amazon prime you can do a 7 day free trial for SI TV and watch the interview. I planned on cancelling it after but theres actually some pretty good content on there.

What stuck out to me is how much all those guys respect Peters. I mean I always knew it was that way but the interview really puts it into perspective. Dude is a living legend. So happy we got him his ring and hes going to be here another year. I remember the year we got him there was a discussion here about whether we should have used that 1st to trade for Anquan Boldin instead lol.
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 07-19-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

In that Redskins game a few years ago, where they took a cheap shot at Foles and Peters immediately tried to fight the entire team, you learned everything you needed to know about Peters and Foles.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I read it last night. So we'll written. It was a great read. Felt like I was sitting with them all. Fantastic story.

Comment

Working...
              X