No announcement yet.

Confidential to RSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an Italian-American I will hereinafter report any and all use of the F-word on this board to the proprietor.

Comment

As I read somewhere, all Cuomo did is ensure people will call him the F-word for the rest of his life.

Comment

Serious overreaction but if Cuomo wasn't a "celebrity", pretty sure that clown would have got his ass kicked.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Serious overreaction but if Cuomo wasn't a "celebrity", pretty sure that clown would have got his ass kicked.
          I'm pretty sure he got baited and he took the bait.

I'd be interested to see what exactly the bait was. It's not shown in the video.

Cuomo did not come across well but I am not a fan of these staged "gotcha" videos.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Unless, like me and everyone I know, they get someone you don't like ... right?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

U
              Originally posted by slag View Post
              Unless, like me and everyone I know, they get someone you don't like ... right?
              No, I’m not primed for these staged bits. Which is what this was.

The guy got antagonized, he fell for it. What's not to understand?
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                I'm pretty sure he got baited and he took the bait.

I'd be interested to see what exactly the bait was. It's not shown in the video.

Cuomo did not come across well but I am not a fan of these staged "gotcha" videos.
                Apparently the guy asked him if he was "Fredo". The kind of thing that might get you in a bar fight. But you'd figure Cuomo would have have a thicker skin than to bite on that. Maybe was having a bad day or a drink too many. Cuomo has a big mouth and I don't care for his style but the guy was being a dumbass punk.

I listen to MSNBC and CNN in the car on Sirius sometimes. I like Nicole Wallace and Ari Melber on MSNBC. Tapper on CNN is tolerable. The rest I mostly tune out.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                X