Eagles should sign Kaepernick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles should sign Kaepernick

Show some balls, Lurie. Be the good rich liberal that you envision yourself as.
    You don’t get to be the 1 seed often. Nick Foles was attrocious tonight, and I really don’t want to see him play again.

Terrible idea. Drama and baggage. Too distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      You don’t get to be the 1 seed often. Nick Foles was attrocious tonight, and I really don’t want to see him play again.
      4 bad snaps from Kelce, receivers couldn't get open. It was more than Foles ...

Comment

dumbest post ever ... Kap sux shit and hasn't played ball all year makes zero sense

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          4 bad snaps from Kelce, receivers couldn't get open. It was more than Foles ...
          Kelce’s snaps are annoying, you’re right

Comment

Kap sux shit

Yeah, ok. The numbers he posted last year on one of the worst teams in the league say otherwise. As far as drama and baggage, that will only come from the people who still actually believe that his protests were some sort of anti-American, anti-military stance, even though it was him actually talking to a vet that led to him kneeling.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I guess you liked what you saw at the QB tonight

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              dumbest post ever ... Kap sux shit and hasn't played ball all year makes zero sense
              Let’s Make America Great Again!

I want to win a fucking Superbowl. Kaepernick was a soft holding call away from doing that 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                Yeah, ok. The numbers he posted last year on one of the worst teams in the league say otherwise. As far as drama and baggage, that will only come from the people who still actually believe that his protests were some sort of anti-American, anti-military stance, even though it was him actually talking to a vet that led to him kneeling.
                I think the team would rally around him.

Comment

The offensive line was atrocious. You might expect them to run successfully behind 2 Pro Bowlers on the right. Nope—Johnson had a huge holding penalty.

The D got gashed early and AGAIN took bad penalties in key spots.

Comment

No doubt about it

I think the team would rally around him.
                    With Jenkins and Long leading the way.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Let’s Make America Great Again!

I want to win a fucking Superbowl. Kaepernick was a soft holding call away from doing that 3 years ago.
                      Five years ago.

To put that into perspective, it was four years ago that Foles was 27-2.

Comment

He had good numbers

LAST YEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                          his numbers were pedestrian at best good or bad team Jimmy G making his stats look silly on a WORSE team and he is a rook.. you want a guy that has been out of football or a year and a half with not training doesn't know your play book and walk on your team and think he is going to be your saviour? I got some magic beans I would like to sell you..

Comment

Foles sucked but this post is terrible.

Comment

Fair

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              Five years ago.

To put that into perspective, it was four years ago that Foles was 27-2.
                              But I at least got to see Kaepernick shine in post season games, which, despite what revisionary history says, Nick Foles has never done.

Comment

Working...
                              X