Oh no!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no!!!

A bunch of fucking rookies and fill ins aren't playing like they've been there before.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Yeah Tatum is playing bad. It's to be expected from a rookie.

Comment

It’s the way they’re losing...

Lazy defense. Slow to loose balls. #1 pick sitting there while Tatum is jamming with authority. Allowing Al Horford to get behind your defense in a critical moment. Plays out of the timeout designed to have a 7 foot center pull up for 3. It goes on and on.

The Tatum thing is going to haunt this team forever. It’s such a miss. A costly miss. A miss with consequences that are far reaching because if Boston is a legitimate rival to us “the process,” which implies there’s a success (championship) at the end, was ultimately a reenergizing procedure but not a success.

The rest of that stuff is coaching and BB is not a rookie or young or inexperienced. There’s no excuse to not be in Ben’s ear telling him TAKE IT TO THE RACK!!!!!!!!!
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

This Celtics roster isn't exactly a bunch of vets, either. What's concerning is that the Celts are missing their two best players. If we can't beat this team, Colangelo better plan on signing Lebron or Leonard.

I understand that Embiid and Simmons will continue to get better and better, but so will some of their guys as well.

I expected better than what I've seen the last two games.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This team was supposed to maybe limp into a six seed this year and you're wailing about losing the first two on the other teams home court?

Woe and misery ... their rookie is playing better at home for two games.

Can't wait to see your reaction if the Sixers wax the Celts tomorrow.

Comment

their offensive philosophy stinks. It's like Duke basketball. Just chuck it up from the cheap seats.

Boston runs an offense. what a novel concept.

Comment

All NBA ball is basically that shit now

Comment

Slag's right - everyone really should relax.

Comment

I'm more concerned with how good the Celtics look without their two stars than how poorly the Sixers have played.

Stevens is a great coach, too.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The Sixers two most important guys are basically rookies.

More significantly, nobody thinks either of these teams are winning the title right?

I will say this though ... I'd like to have Stevens coaching here.

Comment

I was typing my response to you above before I read this (appears we are independently of the same mind on Stevens)

Comment

Try the three and run away. Don't bother sticking around for the potential rebound. As Sir Charles said at halftime, "Some of the stupidest ball I've sever seen."

Comment

Exactly

After the first series win, the rest of the games are house money
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Does he run Boston’s offense?
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'm sorry but it's not house money this series playing a depleted Boston team.

These first two games with Simmons playing the way he has, Fultz not playing at all and Tatum balling is showing alot of cause for concern going forward with these 2 teams. Also Brown's coaching has been suspect. He's being outcoached by a country mile.

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                              After the first series win, the rest of the games are house money

Comment

Working...
                              X