X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers

Wow.
    And no JoJo.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Man, this is fun.

Comment

Marco and Ilya. Studs off the bench
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        Wow.
        And no JoJo.
        Living in Toronto I'm obviously a Raptors fan and I can tell you this; Raptors had a tough time beating Washington yesterday night. They aren't as good as their record suggests and are vulnerable to an attacking offense.

I have been watching the Sixers closely this year as Jojo and Simmons have been fun to watch and believe it would be a cake walk for the Sixers to win a series over the Raps.

Cleveland is the only obstacle and the only reason I say this is Lebron James but the Sixers look great!

Comment

https://twitter.com/sixers/status/98...441904641?s=12

Oh my sweet mother...

Comment

Is there any way the return of Embiid could be negative? These boys are really gelling right now. I know, in the long run, no...but I'd hate to screw up momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              Living in Toronto I'm obviously a Raptors fan and I can tell you this; Raptors had a tough time beating Washington yesterday night. They aren't as good as their record suggests and are vulnerable to an attacking offense.

I have been watching the Sixers closely this year as Jojo and Simmons have been fun to watch and believe it would be a cake walk for the Sixers to win a series over the Raps.

Cleveland is the only obstacle and the only reason I say this is Lebron James but the Sixers look great!
              There is no way for the sixers to play Toronto. They play the winner of Boston and Milwaukee. Toronto will play Cleveland next round if they get past Washington

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                How about that 3-pointer as he was going sideways by that tall white guy, Belinelli?, who was raining 3s.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                  Is there any way the return of Embiid could be negative? These boys are really gelling right now. I know, in the long run, no...but I'd hate to screw up momentum.
                  I know what ya mean, kinda like Lindros back in 2000? against, New Jersey?

I don't think that would be the case here...jojo kewl
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Embiid changes the game completely on the defensive end. That alone is worth having him back. As great as they’ve been without him, it’s because the shooters have been beyond hot. If they go cold and you don’t have Embiid that’s a problem. If they go cold and you have Embiid, you can feed him in the paint. Not to mention him being in there forces the opponent to defend the paint even more and opens up the perimeter even more for those shooters.

Again, they’ve been great without him but if you can add the best C without a unibrow, you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      Embiid changes the game completely on the defensive end. That alone is worth having him back. As great as they’ve been without him, it’s because the shooters have been beyond hot. If they go cold and you don’t have Embiid that’s a problem. If they go cold and you have Embiid, you can feed him in the paint. Not to mention him being in there forces the opponent to defend the paint even more and opens up the perimeter even more for those shooters.

Again, they’ve been great without him but if you can add the best C without a unibrow, you do it.
                      Good points. Also, it’s going to take 2-4 games to get back to game shape, IMO. This should be a good time to build some chemistry back up, as his minutes will be slightly down at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                        Is there any way the return of Embiid could be negative?
                        No.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                        X