Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep watching the news, but......

I have yet to hear anyone say “Trump Folded”

Yet, that’s exactly what that bloviating bag of shit did.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

First mistake....

...watching anything that claims to be "news"

Two camps of rhetoric spewing mindless sheep definitely...but not news.

Shame on you.....lol
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ...watching anything that claims to be "news"

Two camps of rhetoric spewing mindless sheep definitely...but not news.

Shame on you.....lol
      Here is my belief:

We need to have reporters. Reporters report facts.

Then we have commentators: They can interpret the facts.

Finally we have opinionists. They give their opinions on what should happen based upon the interpretation of the facts.

So now we are all three steps removed from the facts... and a lot of people who claim to be reporting facts are in fact reporting falsehoods.

I am not cool with this separating children from families. That is all
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It's not that hard to figure out. The information is all out there.

Trump was separating the families to try to get his wall. Trump couldn't handle the heat and folded. These are the facts. I don't understand the "two camps rhetoric".
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I was laughing last night because CNN and Fox are one channel away from each other on my cable system so, at various times of the day, I played "let's flip back and forth and compare coverage."

For real ... at three different times of the day when I did it:

Fox was portraying Comey and the FBI as domestic-spying douchebags.

CNN was portraying Trump as a family-separating douchebag.
          Last edited by slag; 06-20-2018, 08:49 PM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Two camps...

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            It's not that hard to figure out. The information is all out there.

Trump was separating the families to try to get his wall. Trump couldn't handle the heat and folded. These are the facts. I don't understand the "two camps rhetoric".
            Red vs Blue, Republican vs a Democratic,, the politicizing of every fucking thing.

What's next, what end of the egg to crack first?
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It's like we live on 2 entirely different planets.

Originally posted by slag View Post
              I was laughing last night because CNN and Fox are one channel away from each other on my cable system so, at various times of the day, I played "let's flip back and forth and compare coverage."

For real ... at three different times of the day when I did it:

Fox was portraying Comey and the FBI as domestic-spying douchebags.

CNN was portraying Trump as a family-separating douchebag.
              ......I don't watch anymore it's insulting and I refuse to be a sheep for either end parroting what the news droids are telling me is "right"

Comment

Got to love the current trends of opinionists

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Here is my belief:

Finally we have opinionists. They give their opinions on what should happen based upon the interpretation of the facts.

So now we are all three steps removed from the facts... and a lot of people who claim to be reporting facts are in fact reporting falsehoods.

.....where ideas and conjecture are presented under the veil of fact......the media train has really gone off the rails. Sad thing is culturally we are excepting it , growing numb to the circus.

Nations get the leaders they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Here is my belief:

I HEAR MOLLY SULLIVAN IS LOOKING FOR WORK....YA KNOW... MR. AND MRS. SULLIVAN'S KID..
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It think there’s a third camp: everyone else, you know, the ones not getting rich by being a politician.
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

CHA-CHING!!!

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                      It think there’s a third camp: everyone else, you know, the ones not getting rich by being a politician.
                      You know it, and the statistics that support it. The huge spike in wealth and asset values for politicians before and after being in office.

A trend that started in the 80s.

And we enable it by getting caught up in the finger pointing game of blue vs red and not holding leaders accountable.

This topic gets me worked up so I apologize for my tone.

Comment

Add to all this now Sinclair Broadcasting is buying up shitloads of local stations to peddle their same BS to unsuspecting fools. When you have a TOOL running the FCC that's what happens.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                          I have yet to hear anyone say “Trump Folded”

Yet, that’s exactly what that bloviating bag of shit did.

Typical, rooting for individual success or failure rather than a solution to a problem. Wake up because what you are doing with this type of comment is perpetuating the problem instead setting the example for others to follow.

After all the grandstanding being done by all of the politicians, this problem will lose the media coverage and 10,000 children will still be separated from their families as you argue over who is right or wrong.on the next manufactured crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                            And we enable it by getting caught up in the finger pointing game of blue vs red and not holding leaders accountable.
                            You say both sides are wrong. So you have no position on any issues? Fence-sitting won't change anything.

Elected officials can be held accountable every election.

Here are facts:

There is no federal law that stipulates that children and parents be separated at the border, no matter how families entered the United States. An increase in child detainees separated from parents stemmed directly from a change in enforcement policy repeatedly announced by Sessions in April and May 2018, under which adults (with or without children) are criminally prosecuted for attempting to enter the United States
                            Obviously Trump was lying when he said he had no choice since he has changed his choice. But Trump lies so much that it wears people down correcting him.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...s-passed-1997/
                            Last edited by Maniac; 06-21-2018, 03:20 PM.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Y’know pal.........FUCK YOU

You’re nothing but an ignorant asshole who climbs out of his hole when he thinks he can talk down to us.

What a fucking putz! I guarantee that the majority of us here are so better educated and ten times as informed as you.

Go back to your Republicans Uber Alles board with the rest of your bund.
                              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X