No announcement yet.

Carson shit the bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... Pretty awful timing for a miscommunication wouldn't you say? I can't remember the last time those two weren't in sync.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Yeah... Pretty awful timing for a miscommunication wouldn't you say? I can't remember the last time those two weren't in sync.
      I know. That's what they said though.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Not the point ... the issue at hand was a statement that they lose the game if Wentz played.

Think hard ... remember that Wentz was odds on for MVP of the league when he got hurt.

They had the mojo last year ... they were one slip by Julio Jones from never getting to the Vikings ... they win with Wentz.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sure it's the point. You said that would have possibly won by a bigger margin if Wentz had played. I don't think that's the case.

I don't have to think hard to remember how Wentz played last year. I stated in my previous post that they would have steamrolled ATL if Wentz had played that game. Obviously Wentz was incredible last season but I've never seen him play a game like the one Foles did.

I agree that they had the mojo working last year, which is why I stress that I'm evaluating Foles's performance in a vacuum. But ultimately Went'z injury was a part of that mojo. I'm not taking anything away from the guy. He earned all of Foles's house money.

Comment

Working...
          X