Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth is no team is ever really that good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth is no team is ever really that good.

It is a symphony of errors, breaks, really suspect calls that create a champion. Last year we were catching balls bouncing off a guys helmet in the playoffs. Hitting from 63.

This year we are getting calls for roughing the passer when a guy wraps up a guys legs and drops him in slow motion...deflecting balls directly into the hands of a defensive lineman for a pick and TD...

This is what makes last year so special. It just broke our way and we played well enough not to put a hitch in our own giddy-up. When you start jamming yourself ON TOP of the variables -- recipe for 7-9.

Our division is down but I do not expect this defense to be able to contain the running backs they will face.
    Charismatic megafauna.

The running backs don't scare me

Comment

You nailed it until the last part. Run D isn’t a problem at all.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I can picture a scenario where Mills actually shuts down OBJ but Stirling Shepard is ripping off big plays which opens up Saquon.
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

The run defense ranks 2nd in the NFL in yards and yards per attempt. In general, teams don't even try to run against us.

It is true that we got all the breaks last year and it's not gonna happen two years in a row.

Comment

Saquon, the woman beater and Chris Thompson from WAS are all good to great threats receiving the ball out of the backfield. If the division teams are going to burn us with their backs, it will be through the air.

Comment

Working...
            X