can’t believe no one mentioned Gnats QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can’t believe no one mentioned Gnats QB

..back up QB running late to practice gets arrested....guess Eli isn’t getting benched soon after all

Bwahahahaha.....what cesspool of dysfunction that team has become.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I didn't hear about this!

Might have to bring it up to my friends at work tomorrow.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Not a huge deal ( football wise)...but funny.

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I didn't hear about this!

Might have to bring it up to my friends at work tomorrow.
      Per CBS Sports site:

As the Giants possibly consider a change at the quarterback position, one of their two backups has likely withdrawn himself from consideration.
      On Tuesday morning, Giants fourth-round rookie Kyle Lauletta was arrested and charged with eluding police, resisting arrest, and obstructing administration of law in addition to motor vehicle charges like reckless driving and disregarding an officer's directions.
      According to Weekawken Police, police officers stationed at a congested intersection spotted Lauletta driving recklessly. He "attempted to evade" the police officer who directed him to continue in his lane, the police's press release reads. Police say that as Lauletta evaded the officer with an illegal turn, he nearly struck the officer. After Lauletta was stopped by another officer, police say he refused their instructions to provide his driving credentials and exit the car. In their release, police also noted that Lauletta "was involved in a similar incident at the same location" on Monday.
      Here's the entire release:

Lauletta, drafted with the 108th overall pick out of Richmond, has been stuck behind both Eli Manning and Alex Tanney on the depth chart. He's not yet been active for a game.
      Last edited by Raptor; 10-30-2018, 08:56 PM.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Funny thing is I am VERY familiar with Weehawken

and I probably know the exact place where this incident took place.

I like Weehawken a lot by the way.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
        X