Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz

I’m worried. Not sure Doug is doing him any favors but not sure he is a closer. Really good last year in blowouts but close games?
    Last edited by 1960; 11-12-2018, 12:51 AM.

I had the same feeling tonight, but I think he did better than he has in the past. I know that's not saying much. I thought Wentz had the 4th quarter that we needed from him, but the defense blew it.

Against Tennessee and Carolina, I thought a great QB wouldn't have even put the defense in those situations.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 11-12-2018, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      I’m worried. Not sure Doug is doing him any favors but not sure he is a closer. Really good last year in blowouts but close games?
      Wentz was bad in the first half but brought them back twice in the fourth. Then two olinemen can't block a rookie linebacker, Clement can't break an arm tackle and ertz runs a route short of the sticks.

Plus...the defense blew it twice after they tied the game. Right now they are just a average team top to bottom.
      Last edited by nerd; 11-12-2018, 12:58 AM.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

While I understand we expect so much from Wentz, we all forget he's not 12 months removed from a gruesome knee injury. It's taken some time to get the rust off and those losses explain it to some extent. But the defense blew leads in both the Carolina & Tennessee games. Tonight, the defense let a shit QB run us. This loss is on the shoulder of Shwartz, a depleted secondary, and piss poor effort on that side of the ball.

Comment

Working...
        X