Pedey is lost out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedey is lost out there

3rd and 3 take a time out dumb play. What happened to quick slants that were killer last year? Or running it that's been working this game and he may have had a change for a 4th down play. Game after game it is more evident Pedey has either regressed as a play caller or someone else has the gameplan placed in his hand. Shit it wasn't even his call to run the Philly special so I think Reich and DeFilippo were more involved than we were lead to believe
    Last edited by Spartan92; 11-18-2018, 06:46 PM.

yes but

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    3rd and 3 take a time out dumb play. What happened to quick slants that were killer last year? Or running it that's been working this game and he may have had a change for a 4th down play. Game after game it is more evident Pedey has either regressed as a play caller or someone else has the gameplan placed in his hand. Shit it wasn't even his call to run the Philly special so I think Reich and DeFilippo were more involved than we were lead to believe
    He has a very high EQ.
    DB

Comment

He’s atrocious. They gotta get a play caller in the off season

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        He’s atrocious. They gotta get a play caller in the off season
        Honestly not sure if this is sarcasm or not?

Comment

Golllllieee!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Lets see Defensive Co, Check!

yeah we need a new fucing O Co and Dee Co...Shwanzer should be long gone,,,the SB win was not his doing but I guess they will give him till the year is over. Well, U know......
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

That a hole in NE really screwed us. We did not have to lose both those guys and it also made it too late to late to find an outside replacement.

Comment

Meanwhile in Indy...

...the Reich lead offense has been increasingly improving over the last 4 weeks.

It resembles/reminds me of last year.

Goth and Schwartz have to go..and Pedey needs to stop channeling his inner Reid.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think Doug is their biggest problem this season. Followed closely by injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    yeah we need a new fucing O Co and Dee Co...Shwanzer should be long gone,,,the SB win was not his doing but I guess they will give him till the year is over. Well, U know......
                    Hey they won a SB so I can live with a down year but this is putrid. If we lose today "ha if" I wouldn't care if we win again and better our draft not bc I hate the team but this team is toast our secondary is starting 3rd stringers we just can't compete what the point of one and done and shitty draft position?

Comment

He will prolly be retained....

...he will have the “injury” excuse.
                      Last edited by Raptor; 11-18-2018, 07:06 PM.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Honestly not sure if this is sarcasm or not?
                        No sir. He’s trash.

Comment

No way Shwantzer sticks after this year!!!!

Greg Williams will be available Todd Bowls might be there,,,a few guys who could be very good coaches for this team not just the Defense!
                          Last edited by TRENT; 11-18-2018, 07:43 PM.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Greg Williams will be available Todd Bowls might be there,,,a few guys who could be very good coaches for this team not just the Defense!
                            Schwartz isnt going anywhere. Bowles? so now were going to go 3-4? Makes a ton of sense.

Comment

Working...
                            X