Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out Manned, Out Gunned, and Definitely Out Coached!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out Manned, Out Gunned, and Definitely Out Coached!

Nm.

Quarterback mismatch.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Quarterback mismatch.
      Hate to say it but yup. Shell of what he was last year.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

THE DIFFERENCE IN THE ACTIVE ROSTER, BETWEEN LAST YEAR AT THIS POINT AND NOW, OR EVEN A MONTH AGO, IS THE DIFFERENCE. 3rd STRING AND PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYERS LITTERED THROUGHOUT THE STARTING LINEUP.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You ever look at the other guys trajectory to where he is now?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Holy shit ... this place ...

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              You ever look at the other guys trajectory to where he is now?
              That doesnt mean it wasn't a mismatch. I expect Wentz to rebound eventually but he is having a rough time this season. He's been hesitant and inaccurate. Since they dont have a horse in the backfield or a shutdown defense, he's got to be the guy.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                THE DIFFERENCE IN THE ACTIVE ROSTER, BETWEEN LAST YEAR AT THIS POINT AND NOW, OR EVEN A MONTH AGO, IS THE DIFFERENCE. 3rd STRING AND PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYERS LITTERED THROUGHOUT THE STARTING LINEUP.
                Yep. Oline and Dline have age, injury and back-up issues. And the number of DB injuries is just unbelievable. In today's pass happy NFL, you can't plug and play with CBs. Not that many good ones out there.
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I'M AFRAID IT'S GOING TO TAKE LONGER THEN PHANS EXPECT IT TO TAKE. I MAY BE OLD, BAD KNEES AND HAVE A 9" BEARD BY THEN......OH WAIT...
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He has to be the guy?

Brees was replaced by Doug fucking Flutie his third year ... and now he's in the GOAT conversation ... and you're criticizing Wentz in his 3d year off a serious injury as a comparison to that guy on his home field when his entire team is hotter than fuck and the Eagles team is in total loser mold?
                    Last edited by slag; 11-19-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X