Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right now, if yer gonna buy a jersey, who would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would proudly wear a Zordich jersey. Best moustache in Eagles history.

Comment

Barnett is a good choice.

Comment

This may be a millennial rule, but I think there is a consensus that you should not wear a jersey of any man who is younger than you.
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

The learned fan would state that you really shouldn't wear a jersey at all, but its impolite to point that out.

Comment

it's fine as long as it's game day. now, wearing one in the summer time...that's lame.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Doug Pederson
              Thats pretty brilliant actually
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                it's fine as long as it's game day. now, wearing one in the summer time...that's lame.
                WORE CARMICHAEL TO CHURCH THIS A.M.

YEA THAT'S RIGHT. HIGH 5'S IN CHURCH ALL AROUND.... WOOOOO!
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Meh. Saw a Foles jersey worn at Disney World

I started an E A G L E S chant and the guy joined in.
                  Japanese tourists in the crowd gave us WTF looks.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Bumping this.

Is BDN now a classic jersey that can be worn forever? If I had to get a jersey right now, I think it would still be Foles. My only concern would be looking like a Wentz protestor.

Comment

Originally posted by Marinate03 View Post
                      lol...took my answer ....Zordich is one of my all time favs
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        I used to buy jerseys, but as I got older I tend to buy more generic Eagles' gear.

But now I am thinking of buying a jersey. I prefer defense.
                        How about a nice autographed Reggie Brown or Brian Westbrook jersey?
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Wentz, Cox, Barnett, Peters (he will retire a Eagle so it's safe), I mean I would even sport a McCoy/Jackson Jersey just because fuck Chip Kelly.

Comment

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Def alshon

Comment

Slizz with a Mills Jersey suggestion lol! I would get a Kelce or Goedert Jersey now.
                                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X