• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jordan Matthews...

That's how you tell your franchise QB "we gotchu..."

OK. Sweet. Great.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Get used to it. With the money they have allocated to some of the D and what they'll likely have to pay #11 in the future, there'll be a lot of sub-par players in skill positions.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I highly - HIGHLY - doubt that Howie is done. It is only week 3 so teams are not fully ready to throw in the towel just yet. They have to also work on the cap situation.

I could see a move for a Marvin Jones Jr or DeVante Parker after a few more losses by those teams.

I get the frustration but in Howie I trust. Oh Goedert could also help as well.. if they utilize him - still have no idea where the f*ck he was last week

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        I highly - HIGHLY - doubt that Howie is done. It is only week 3 so teams are not fully ready to throw in the towel just yet. They have to also work on the cap situation.

I could see a move for a Marvin Jones Jr or DeVante Parker after a few more losses by those teams.

I get the frustration but in Howie I trust. Oh Goedert could also help as well.. if they utilize him - still have no idea where the f*ck he was last week
        He was running down the sideline with the step on a corner and Foles threw it to someone on a checkdown.

Foles missed some chances at big plays last week.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I doubt hearing that one of his best friends was coming back upset Wentz at all. And for the first time in his career, he's not expected to be the top receiver.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Oh Goedert could also help as well.. if they utilize him - still have no idea where the f*ck he was last week
            Watching the game everyone was wondering where the hell he was and why Perkins was in over him.

I listened to Goedert's interview and he said that after Mike Wallace went down, they used Perkins because he was more of a WR while he is more of a TE, in terms of who the routes were meant for.

Don't agree with the decision but that was the explanation. I expect him to be in the gameplan a lot more this week.

Comment

Jon Ritchie said today they could have Golden Tate for a 5th.

Comment

First of all, they don't have to tell him "we gotchu."

Second of all, this may be surprising, but street free agents in September typically aren't the kind of guys who represent symbolic gestures toward franchise QBs. And trading for a guy when we have our #1 WR coming back, our slot receiver coming up on his 5th year option, our starting TE signed long term, a rookie 2nd round pick at TE, a possible outside WR on short term IR...may not be the best idea.

But really, just the fact that Wentz likes Matthews makes this better than anyone else they could have realistically acquired. No one available was great, but Matthews will be able to contribute this week.

Comment

Working...
                X