Execution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Execution

Smallwood drops the third down pass at the 8.

Ajayi fumbles at the 6.

Alston can’t come down with the 3rd and 20 pass.

Two (!) fucking illegal formation penalties.

Kelce with a late snap - I thought he got that type of loss of focus out of his system.

Yes. Doug hasnt been great but they have had their heads in their rear ends since week 1. I don't know what it is, but the players have been sloppy, especially in big spots.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

2 things caught my attention

1)Last week we set a club record for penalties in the first 4 games, most of these are similar to the ones you mentioned....procedural.

2) After Ajerks fumble they mentioned the Eagles lead the league with 13 for the season so far...I think we have lost 7 of them.m

That’s a lack of focus and complacency IMO... like I have mentioned before these dogs don’t want to get off the porch. They are happy, fat, and well fed.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

PLAYING LIKE A LOSING TEAM THAT JUST STINKS.

UNTIL THEY START PLAYING LIKE THEY'RE HEADS AREN'T STUCK IN THEIR ASSES, THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE.

THEY NEED TO START HAVING FUN INSTEAD OF PLAYING SO UPTIGHT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Haha the chicken returns already

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          1)Last week we set a club record for penalties in the first 4 games, most of these are similar to the ones you mentioned....procedural.

2) After Ajerks fumble they mentioned the Eagles lead the league with 13 for the season so far...I think we have lost 7 of them.m

That’s a lack of focus and complacency IMO... like I have mentioned before these dogs don’t want to get off the porch. They are happy, fat, and well fed.
          bwaaaaa!!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Give Walton a break!

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Smallwood drops the third down pass at the 8.

Ajayi fumbles at the 6.

Alston can’t come down with the 3rd and 20 pass.

Two (!) fucking illegal formation penalties.

Kelce with a late snap - I thought he got that type of loss of focus out of his system.
            Coming off that shoulder surgery...
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
            X