• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Gruden is a delusional assclown

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...akland-raiders

JFC

I miss the posts from Trent about how we had to go after him in year's past

Comment

HE'S PLAYING THE GAME. REBUILDING A DISASTER. HAS THREE FIRST ROUND PICKS.... SO FAR.
      HE'LL TURN THAT TEAM AROUND, I HAVE NO DOUBT. I'M GLAD THEY ARE IN AFC. HE'S GONNA GET THAT TEAM ROLLIN. IT'LL TAKE A THREE, FOUR YEARS BUT THEY'LL BE AFC CHAMPS.

MARK THIS POST DOWN.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Level of agreement: 98%.

Of course, the ownership has to be fully invested in him and his plan, which they appear to be for now. Their first pick will easily be in the top 5, if not #1 or #2, and the Dallas and Chicago picks will be helpful as well. I have to think that his time horizon is syncing up with the move to Vegas, at which point the franchise will hit the ground running.

But he has a history of wearing out his welcome. If the ownership lacks the patience to stick with him, the franchise could be the next Browns.

I'd be happy to make his Dallas pick higher in the order, for what it's worth...

Comment

Lol. Trent is the man.

I'm pretty sure Gruden is the Trump of NFL coaches:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ng/1846752002/

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...r-the-raiders/

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

Of course, the ownership has to be fully invested in him and his plan, which they appear to be for now. Their first pick will easily be in the top 5, if not #1 or #2, and the Dallas and Chicago picks will be helpful as well. I have to think that his time horizon is syncing up with the move to Vegas, at which point the franchise will hit the ground running.

But he has a history of wearing out his welcome. If the ownership lacks the patience to stick with him, the franchise could be the next Browns.

I'd be happy to make his Dallas pick higher in the order, for what it's worth...
            WITH SOME BUMPIN AND GRINDIN, HE COULD END UP WITH FIRST AND SECOND PICK.

Comment

Actually 4 first round picks...I'm convinced it's all apart of his diabolical plan to compile as many draft picks as possible and only draft QBs so he can bring back the Gruden QB camp.
              Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Process
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

YUP. HE MUST BE A... WHAT WAS IT... DELUSIONAL ASSCLOWN?

Comment

please bump a post

Id like to see it,,,
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Process
                      It’s a smart move. They’re tanking in Oakland to be better when they move to Vegas.
                      It IS About Me Asshole
                      -----------------------
                      Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Four? Did they manage to secure an additional pick?

Comment

Actually I'm wrong, they got 2 for Khalil, one for Amari and obv their own, but one of the Khalil firsts is for the following year.
                          Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

this

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                            It’s a smart move. They’re tanking in Oakland to be better when they move to Vegas.
                            Mark Davis is pissing on them on the way out. I'm not sure what happened though because he dropped something like 55 mil on vet contracts as well.

Comment

I'll mark it down. He's perhaps the most over-rated "genius" in the history of the NFL.
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                              X