No announcement yet.

Darby out for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd & 6 with the Cowboys backed up on their own 10. Darby bounced off of Cooper instead of wrapping him up. Gave him 8 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
      I guess we'll finally see if Darby/Mills gone is addition by subtraction. Jones should hopefully be back next week, I'd rather see him and Rasul get some experience, despite Douglas' awful game last night.
      Did you not watch last night.... this secondary is a complete joke without Darby

Comment

Darby represents this team...great on paper toast during the big moments. That attempted tackle last night set the tone.

Comment

I believe he's referring to others who have been shitting on Darby and Mills ... now, they'll get to see.

His interest in seeing if Douglas has any game is independent of that point.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I was at the game, so yes, I agree I'd rather have Darby than whoever that scrub was they picked up off the street that replaced him (not Douglas).

That being said, if you've watched the last 9 weeks, you'd know this secondary has played like a complete joke with Darby also.
            Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              3rd & 6 with the Cowboys backed up on their own 10. Darby bounced off of Cooper instead of wrapping him up. Gave him 8 yards.
              :-

Comment

Working...
              X