X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nailed it!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They also hit a tough injury patch. The bullpen should get better when they get a coupl of guys back.

Comment

Great win today...awesome work by Eflin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Great win today...awesome work by Eflin.
          I live in KC and they are here next weekend. Might choose Eflin”s start. He has been solid.

Comment

For the record, the Phils had a very easy schedule to start the season. This next stretch of games through the beginning of June is going to be tough.

Comment

Ha.

06hawkalum was not wrong. However, his posting style makes it hard to admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                What an idiotic comment.

You know how I know you are talking out of your ass?

Morgan set a franchise record last night for starting the season with 16 straight appearances without allowing a run!

All you whining little vagholes should stick to football. You aren't built to handle a 162 game season.

First place baby!!!
                Recency bias.

Still garbage and incapable of pitching in high leverage situations.

I stand by my comment.

Edit: First place doesn’t mean shit in what is arguably the weakest division in baseball right now. This team isn’t built to win without better pitching and you’re a moron if you think otherwise.
                Last edited by ishimonster; 05-05-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

The NL East is arguably the strongest division in baseball. The records are less than stellar because, ya know, the top four teams have spent the first month+ beating the shit out of each other.

Comment

Dude just admit you were wrong. Morgan had not allowed a run in his first 16 appearances this season. Franchise record.

How are the Phillies not built to win without better pitching? They could have the best lineup in the NL. Their bullpen has had its shit moments but it's the best in the division. I expect them to make a deal for an arm later in the season as part of their effort to make a run.

Last night's loss was horrendous but I don't see how it was an indictment on Kapler.
                    Last edited by art vandelay; 05-05-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      Dude just admit you were wrong. Morgan had not allowed a run in his first 16 appearances this season.
                      I’d rather dig myself into a deeper hole.

Seriously though, there have already been far too many blown leads for the bullpen to be just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X