No announcement yet.

For those who would deal Simmons now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF HE DEVELOPS A JUMP SHOT HE COULD BE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, ON PAR WITH LEONARD.

MY OPINION IS TO WAIT UNTIL THE TRADE DEADLINE THIS UP COMING SEASON, IF HE STILL IS A PUSS AND DOESN'T WANT TO BE THE BEST PLAYER HE CAN BE......SEE YA.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

What you see is what you get with Simmons. All signs suggest he doesn't think he needs to add a damn thing to his game. Watch him answer the jump shot question at his final press conference of the season again (before he blew off to LA), and ask yourself how much work he's going to put in.

Comment

Damn, you sure nailed it!

As we all know, men fully mature by the age of 22.
        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 06-19-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

I'm glad you envision Ben maturing someday.

There will be no jump shot this season.

Comment

I'm with you. I don't think that leopard will ever change his spots.

Not sure if he's gonna stay here or not after rookie deal ends. If I had to put money on it I'd bet on him leaving over staying. So, I'd be making serious inquiries if I was Elton Brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              I'm with you. I don't think that leopard will ever change his spots.

Not sure if he's gonna stay here or not after rookie deal ends. If I had to put money on it I'd bet on him leaving over staying. So, I'd be making serious inquiries if I was Elton Brand.
              He's going to LA as quickly as he can get there. You can take the boy out of the Kardashian, but you can't take the Kardashian out of the boy.

I don't know that I trust Brand to get value for him, but it has to be on the table.

Comment

Simmons has reiterated on numerous occasions that he is committed to Philly. It's too bad some fans don't reciprocate.

Comment

We should take that to the bank.

Comment

Why do Philadelphians always assume the worst about their players' motives?

Why wouldn't Ben want to stay here?
                    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 06-19-2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I don't assume that at all. I look at the Eagles team and I have nothing but confidence that every key player is happy with their situation and content to play in Philly for as long as they can.

I just don't get that from Simmons.

Comment

Why do you feel that way about him?

Is it because he dated a celeb and seems enamored with the Hollywood scene?

That describes the majority of NBA players and only a dozen play for the Lakers.
                        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 06-19-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

That, and I think Philly is too hot for him (not talking weather).

Comment

Eh, he seems cool as a cucumber. Furthermore, his ego is so massive that I don't think the opinions of the peanut gallery matter much to him.

We'll see how it plays out, but as I noted before, I think they need to ride or die with JoJo and Ben.
                            Last edited by 06hawkalum; 06-19-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              I'm glad you envision Ben maturing someday.

There will be no jump shot this season.
                              It's easy to say now, but they should have traded him for Kawhi when they had the chance. I'm not even sure the organization had personnel in place to even make a trade at the time. I actually had a thread about it... All the morons came out to play. I'll have to bump it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                                It's easy to say now, but they should have traded him for Kawhi when they had the chance. I'm not even sure the organization had personnel in place to even make a trade at the time. I actually had a thread about it... All the morons came out to play. I'll have to bump it.
                                Do it. Geighbacks always spice things up around here. We need something.

Comment

Working...
                                X