Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start a new job tomorrow which will be an adjustment for me because..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smg View Post
    Yes the shitter is inside a stall but it's still a uncomfortable feeling because I am used to be alone when I shit at home
    Were you touched as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
      Yes the shitter is inside a stall but it's still a uncomfortable feeling because I am used to be alone when I shit at home
      It's an opportunity to mark your territory. One of my favorite office shitting stories came from a time when I was legitimately sick...really badly. I should have stayed home but I hate using leave except for vacation.

Anyway, I had to hustle to the bathroom, got into a stall, and proceeded to murder the joint. As I'm sitting there in a small sweat, thanking the lord above I made it in time, the main door opens. A guy I work with came in. I work in a large office but this guy has a distinctive voice so I knew it was him.

He took about two steps in and I hear "Oh Jesus!"...then I hear the door open and close again as he leaves.

I feel like I've accomplished a good amount in my career but that still ranks pretty high as far as work amusement goes, the time I drove my co-worker out and claimed the place for myself. He still doesn't know it was me.

Take advantage of this opportunity man, go create your moment.

Comment

the bathroom smells really nice and looks amazing but i dont plan to take a shit until i get home

Comment

COME ON SMEGMA, YOU'RE HOLDING OUT. WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR NEW COMPANY YOU WORK FOR?

WHAT'S YOUR WORK E MAIL?

WHAT TIME IS LUNCH?

ANY HOTTIES AROUND YOUR CUBE? YOU KNOW, 300 LB AND OVERS?
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 07-05-2019, 10:30 PM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            COME ON SMEGMA, YOU'RE HOLDING OUT. WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR NEW COMPANY YOU WORK FOR?

WHAT'S YOUR WORK E MAIL?

WHAT TIME IS LUNCH?

ANY HOTTIES AROUND YOUR CELL, I MEAN CUBE?
            I received a conditional from the state of PA today so it looks like I won't be at this job much longer.

Comment

BACK TO THE GOVERNMENT JOB? NICE. DON'T BURN THIS BRIDGE THOUGH. YOU MAY NEED IT.

Comment

BACK TO THE GOVERNMENT JOB? NICE. DON'T BURN THIS BRIDGE THOUGH. YOU MAY NEED IT.
                The 1st one was a city job and this is a state job. This background check should not take too long since I never been to the slammo

Comment

DID YOU DO YOU FUGLY MOMBO IN THE MIDDLE OF MARKET ST AFTER RAPTORS WON?

Comment

sounds miserable. go get a 1099 job

Comment

Originally posted by Bacarty2 View Post
                      sounds miserable. go get a 1099 job
                      No I prefer to work in a office

Comment

DID YOU DO YOU FUGLY MOMBO IN THE MIDDLE OF MARKET ST AFTER RAPTORS WON?
                        No but I may consider it once I start the state job

Comment

I was offered the state job yesterday and now waiting for the written confirmation in the mail. Im happier than a sissy with a bag of dicks

Comment

Working...
                          X