No announcement yet.

A lot of the “basement” posters don’t make it to any Gaytes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be your huckleberry. Blood...that’s the game I play for.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Are you making any away games this year?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

What’s the official gayte this year?

Comment

Wanna meet up in GB?
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

That's pretty creepy. Stalk much?
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Damn, that’s the 26th. I don’t know if I can swing that with work. That would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                Because on here words mean nothing to me, like when you write Cockfather (so original) then I write your wife calls me the Cockfather. That to me is little kids teasing in the school yard shit. But never bothered me when people write that shit because it just shows in a forum they talk tough and ridicule others when in person they would not say or do that because they do not have the balls face to face.
                SO SHOW UP AT A GAYTE AND GET FACETIME. YOU HAVE TO DO THAT. HOW CAN ANYONE HERE DO THAT?

AND IF WORDS MEAN NOTHING THEN WHY WOULDN'T YOU CUM BY A GAYTE AND SAY YO?

YOU MAKE NO SENSE. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ODD.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-10-2019, 11:32 AM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                  That's pretty creepy. Stalk much?
                  Creepy to be in the lot and go past the group, not like I stood there and took a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    SO SHOW UP AT A GAYTE AND GET FACETIME. YOU HAVE TO DO THAT. HOW CAN ANYONE HERE DO THAT?

AND IF WORDS MEAN NOTHING THEN WHY WOULDN'T YOU CUM BY A GAYTE AND SAY YO?

YOU MAKE NO SENSE. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ODD.
                    Who would just stop if not invited and is slammed every time they post something. If your neighbor hated you and told other neighbors you were a jerkoff would you walk into his cook out if not invited. No big deal to me I understand this board was built by a group and some of us are outsiders and not part of the clique.

Comment

YOU'VE BEEN INVITED DOPE. WE SAID STOP OVER AND EAT A FUCKING PEPPER.
                      YOU HAVE MENTAL ISSUES DON'T YOU?

IF YOU WANT THE ABUSE ON THIS BORED TO SLOW DOWN, COME TO A GAYTE, IF NOT GOD HELP YOU.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-10-2019, 07:25 PM.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                        Yeah man, central PA is a long trip to have the best day of your life. It’s just too far.
                        It’s not always as simple as making a two hour drive. Like I said, I’d love to meet some of the board members but sometimes life gets in the way.

Comment

Sometimes or literally 100% of the time?
                          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Sunday is laundry day.

Comment

No, it's just creepy. "I don't lke you, but I know where you are...."
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Im thinking of making a gate myself one day! For the Jr's click on link

its Detroit

Trents Pepper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqImAZbaMRU
                                Last edited by TRENT; 09-11-2019, 11:55 AM.
                                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                                X