Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect

Jason fucking Vagas???

Baseball fans up here are holding their sides and slapping their knees.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

He's better than anyone in the rotation not named Aaron Nola and they gave up nothing for him. He has pitched very well the last month or two.

This is the kind of move a team makes when they know they are out of the divisional race but want to stay competitive for a Wild Card without mortgaging the future.

Who knows? They could still trade for a Bumgarner/Ray/Grienke before Thursday.

Comment

Everybody gets the bit

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
      He's better than anyone in the rotation not named Aaron Nola and they gave up nothing for him. He has pitched very well the last month or two.

This is the kind of move a team makes when they know they are out of the divisional race but want to stay competitive for a Wild Card without mortgaging the future.

Who knows? They could still trade for a Bumgarner/Ray/Grienke before Thursday.
      You’re a lame troll. This is boring now.

Comment

This is no bit.

Name a pitcher in the Phillies rotation better than Vargas besides Nola.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          This is no bit.

Name a pitcher in the Phillies rotation better than Vargas besides Nola.
          Which is really sad. Fuck klentak
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I thought they were clawing back into the divisional race?

Comment

Well, they will "only" be six games out on July 30.

So...maybe?

Comment

Vargas is at least as competent as 3/5s (spin the wheel and take your pick of Arrieta or Eflin or I guess Smyly) of the rotation and probably 4/5s. They got him for basically nothing as well (apparently it was the better of two double-A catchers who can't hit).

I don't blame the move, but it's something you do when you're getting nothing from your 5th starter. I think it would normally be a waiver wire trader if that still existed.

Comment

Working...
                X