Tom Brady = Asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady = Asshole

He tried to bring up some phony BS rivalry about him going to Michigan and Foles going to Michigan State.... for one year. Is that your one-up punch line? It came across contrived Tommy Dickhead? When another phony like SalPal laughs, you know you suck.

Keep trying to relate to MN fans with your mom’s roots. Go ahead again and drop the mic at a Cheatrot fan pep rally. Acted dissed and slighted at a remark made about your daughter, but make sure you say you hope the guy doesn’t get fired so people will like you.

It’s easy to see why people want this asshole to exit stage left.

Which begs the question.......

Is asshole>douchebag of the Year, or is.......

douchebag of the Year>>>>>>asshole?

I’ll let 3I settle that argument
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Tommy Brady is a cheater.

Don’t you ever forget that.

Comment

Brady was a cheater..............

Sure, like you weren't next in line after Kermit was finished!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Ive watched 3 mins of media so far this week. They are fighting to blow Tom Terrific. I’ll pass on the verbal fellatio.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I realize you have to be a latent fan if you want to keep hitting it because you are a damn fuckin’ sex machine with thrust action faster than Kermit...

But Tom Shady cheated and the NFL punished him and his team for it more than once. Even as the NFL bent over a table for them and destroyed evidence.

Comment

Yeah, last night I saw vids on the net. First and hopefully the last time I witness this crap.

I didn’t watch any of it in ‘04.

Comment

So is his coach

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

We know at least who the more intimidating QB is...

Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Bwah
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

"Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, The Antichrist." --2 Thessalonians 2:3-12

Is it possible that Tom Brady is the Antichrist, as predicted in both the Old and New Testaments?

Comment

He’s the dick of the devil!

Comment

In a perfect world, what would be the best way to punish Tom Brady for his many years of shady shenanigans on the gridiron?

Comment

Shady Brady and his team have already been punished. In a perfect world the three SB teams and their fans would see the destroyed tapes to determine further punishment.

Fuckin’ cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                              X