I KNOW IT'S PRACTICE FOOTBALL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I KNOW IT'S PRACTICE FOOTBALL....

BUT DO YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD GIVE A ONE OR A TWO FOR OUR SUPER BOWL MVP AFTER THESE GAMES?
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Yes because teams are stupid. I don't know about a #1 but a #2 for sure.

Comment

I still think its always been the plan. Trust in Howie.

Comment

at this point there's too much of a need for foles to trade him before the season starts. maybe if wentz shows himself to be completely healthy before the trade deadline they could listen to offers, but it seems like they're inclined to hold on to them both. i have no problem with that.

Comment

I just feel like the FO really values draft picks with Wentz's contract coming up and Foles walks for nothing at the end of the season. I also think they really like what they have with Sudfeld. I just think theyre waiting for the right opportunity to move him.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            at this point there's too much of a need for foles to trade him before the season starts. maybe if wentz shows himself to be completely healthy before the trade deadline they could listen to offers, but it seems like they're inclined to hold on to them both. i have no problem with that.
            I DON'T THINK FOLESY IS GOING ANYWHERE THIS YEAR. I'M GOOD WITH THAT.
            I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT MY BROS THOUGHT THE REST OF LEAGUE WOULD THINK AFTER THIS PRESEASON.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
            X