IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 09-10-2018, 08:53 PM  
Posted in reply to Spartan92's post starting "Ya dummy and who we have on the current..."
AthensEagle

I'm only following this loosely, but it seems like your only purpose at this point is to own DEV on the fact that you think the WRs suck more than he does.
AthensEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2018, 08:57 PM   #22
Spartan92

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthensEagle View Post
I'm only following this loosely, but it seems like your only purpose at this point is to own DEV on the fact that you think the WRs suck more than he does.
Not really moreso the fact that he thinks we are fine at the position when clearly we are not. Wallace isn't the issue I dint think he is great or that much of an upgrade over smith my issue if everyone reads form the beginning is wr is not deep enough it is a weak point on our roster right now especially if Alshon is out longer and my main point was God forbid an injury to the position we are fucked
Spartan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2018, 09:15 PM  
Posted in reply to Spartan92's post starting "Not really moreso the fact that he..."
dev_32

Your stupidity is giving me a headache, so congrats on that.

You said "outside of Jefrey and Agholor our WRs suck". I said give them some time, because we've only played one fucking game. I'm quite confident if Alshon was only going to be out another week, then these shit bags they are trying out would not be brought in.

Last edited by dev_32; 09-10-2018 at 09:15 PM.
dev_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2018, 09:23 PM  
Posted in reply to dev_32's post starting "Your stupidity is giving me a headache,..."
Spartan92

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev_32 View Post
Your stupidity is giving me a headache, so congrats on that.

You said "outside of Jefrey and Agholor our WRs suck". I said give them some time, because we've only played one fucking game. I'm quite confident if Alshon was only going to be out another week, then these shit bags they are trying out would not be brought in.
My point was Wallace wasnt the focus of my argument it was the WR crops at a whole outside of those two yes not singling Wallace specifically it was our depth for fuck sakes.. Ok Dev you win we are stacked we have the best wr group in the league and the best 53 players in the league don't need to ever upgrade anywhere in our roster your right congrats brother peace

Last edited by Spartan92; 09-10-2018 at 09:44 PM.
Unread 09-10-2018, 10:16 PM  
Posted in reply to Spartan92's post starting "My point was Wallace wasnt the focus of..."
Ground_Meat

Bro, give it a rest. Youíre gonna have an aneurysm. Letís just give Foles and the WRs some time together before we completely panic and say they all suck.
Ground_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2018, 10:18 PM   #26
dev_32

This
dev_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2018, 11:09 AM  
Posted in reply to dev_32's post starting "This"
JuTMSY4

Default Pats signing Coleman

I guess we'll see him in the Super Bowl then...(not for your specifically Dev)
JuTMSY4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2018, 04:39 PM  
Posted in reply to JuTMSY4's post "Pats signing Coleman"
Spartan92

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
I guess we'll see him in the Super Bowl then...(not for your specifically Dev)
As long as 12 is the QB they historically are in the superbowl better than 50% of the years he plays so ya other than JAX and KC not sure there are many team out there that will scare the Patriots. They have an easier road in a weak AFC than the World Champs to get back to the dance so we may see Coleman play in a superbowl lol jokes peace boys lets put this to rest and just cheer for the Birds I'll swallow my pride and take the hit and say my bad