Aaron Rodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rodgers

Given the deal he just got, Wentz is going to cost an f'in mint when he gets his deal. Oh my!

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
    Given the deal he just got, Wentz is going to cost an f'in mint when he gets his deal. Oh my!
    I don't know why, I may be the only one and totally wrong, but I feel like Carson is all about winning and not about $$$ I see him taking a big payday but not crippling the organization in order to ensure they have a competitive team to win multiple championships. Remember "HE" was not the QB that won the actual Superbowl and he wants not one but multiple.

I feel like he will take a discount and sit in a room with Howie, Doug and Lurie and iron out his demands on players, coaches etc. that he wants to ensure they are more than competitive to be in the championship conversation every year he plays QB.. like I said I may be off my rocker but he seems like that guy to me
    Last edited by Spartan92; 08-29-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I was hoping this was another insider trading thread.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Ha ha ha.......Green Bay..

Home of the $79.95 brat sandwich.

Parking will now be $150.00.

Good luck you Cheeseballs.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          I don't know why, I may be the only one and totally wrong, but I feel like Carson is all about winning and not about $$$ I see him taking a big payday but not crippling the organization in order to ensure they have a competitive team to win multiple championships. Remember "HE" was not the QB that won the actual Superbowl and he wants not one but multiple.

I feel like he will take a discount and sit in a room with Howie, Doug and Lurie and iron out his demands on players, coaches etc. that he wants to ensure they are more than competitive to be in the championship conversation every year he plays QB.. like I said I may be off my rocker but he seems like that guy to me
          I feel the same. These guys are smart. They realize that if they take $250 mil, the rest of the team will be GONE.

Comment

THESE CONTRACTS ARE GETTING WAY OUT OF HAND.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              I feel the same. These guys are smart. They realize that if they take $250 mil, the rest of the team will be GONE.
              Don't kid yourself. Wentz will get a deal that makes him a top 5 paid player in t he NFL, assuming he comes back and plays good football this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                Don't kid yourself. Wentz will get a deal that makes him a top 5 paid player in t he NFL, assuming he comes back and plays good football this season.
                I’m not saying he won’t get paid. I’m saying I think it’ll be a deal that will work for both sides...look @ this deal...Pack saved like 15 mil in cap space

Comment

Working...
                X