Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know anything

Originally posted by Joker View Post
    But the tapes they showed when he got picked looked like his feet were basically slow. Shuffling.
    DB

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        No? Ok, I'm good with the pick.
        He’s 24. A geezer by draft standards.

Comment

You say that as if we don’t have evidence he wasn’t the #1 choice and we need to trust. No ones scared, just know it isn’t right. Sorry, forgot this was a franchise with multiple rings and a history of draft day success, I should chill.
          Last edited by HEREisAKERS; 04-25-2019, 11:27 PM.
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Um they traded up for him and specifically leapfrogged Houston who needed an OT. How is that not evidence that he was the #1 choice?

You "know" a guy who has never played "just isn't right," yet you aren't scared? Okay.

Comment

Oy. I want confirmation that this dude has never been a volunteer fireman. I'm afraid to check Wikipedia.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

They might

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                They'd have to carry 5 OTs for Mailata to stick around. Not happening.
                Big V could get traded too

Comment

Trade Big V now?
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    Oy. I want confirmation that this dude has never been a volunteer fireman. I'm afraid to check Wikipedia.
                    I checked for you, holding my breath.....no mention of firefighting in his past
                    Last edited by Cheesesteak; 04-26-2019, 12:05 AM.
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                      Big V could get traded too
                      Exactly. Mailata is raw and cheap. They kept him all last season so they must have liked what they saw. Kelce also said mailata has improved even more. Still...Peter's goes down... Probably trust a rookie with years of playing football over a guy that just learned it a year ago.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Most everyone had him as the best pass blocker in the draft. Dude gave up one sack in over 700 dropbacks this year. Jason Peters was a tight end in college. Ended up looking pretty cool at offensive tackle after going undrafted.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                          Still...Peter's goes down... Probably trust a rookie with years of playing football over a guy that just learned it a year ago.
                          You already had that disaster scenario covered with Vaitai. They weren't going to be in a position to have to throw Mailata to the wolves this year if he wasn't ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                            No a bad pick but a first round pick that is not going to play this year, also you have Milata and Pryor you were high on. With Sweat and Brown still on the board I think they should have went a different route with that pick, we will see what day 2 has in store.

Comment

He had the fastest shuttle time of any tackle at the combine.

Comment

Meh. I read some reports that they tried to trade up with Miami for wilkins. Hopefully Dillard pans out

Comment

Working...
                                X