Clear All

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    I should chill.
    Yes.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Trade Up?

We really had to trade up to get Antone Davis/Winston Justice/Sean Andrews replacement ? This sucks. Although not as bad as picking the Guard from Boston College...

And a side note, at least the guy was at the draft with video.

Comment

Before he got his Michael Phelps on, Sean Andrews looked like one of the Eagles' best-ever draft picks...

Comment

Stoutland apparently pounded the table for him. The worst he was mocked at by jeremiah, mcshay, kiper, and brooks was 23. It's not like they drafted Turd Ferguson

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            No a bad pick but a first round pick that is not going to play this year, also you have Milata and Pryor you were high on. With Sweat and Brown still on the board I think they should have went a different route with that pick, we will see what day 2 has in store.
            He is going to play this year. Have you watched JP in the last 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson Foreaker View Post
              We really had to trade up to get Antone Davis/Winston Justice/Sean Andrews replacement ? This sucks. Although not as bad as picking the Guard from Boston College...

And a side note, at least the guy was at the draft with video.
              They moved up 3 spots to get a guy they wanted. Give me a break...

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                They'd have to carry 5 OTs for Mailata to stick around. Not happening.

Shouldn't be a big surprise that Mailata is another Nate Ilaoa.
                I could also see Mailata being worked in at LG. Ultimately, though, every pick is a crap shoot. And Mailata being a 7th, if he sits fills a practice squad role (assuming he's still eligible) for emergency depth, I'm okay with that.

Honestly, should we (yes, we) have put all of our eggs in the Peters basket? Vaitai is a decent emergency plug-in, but he's not terribly reliable in the long run. And hoping that Mailata is the next savior at LT is just plain crazy. The fact is they got a relatively young, natural LT with acknowledged pass-blocking talent, and they needed somebody to protect Wentz. Plus, they have the luxury of at least a little time to get Dillard up to NFL speed.

Comment

Not the sexy pick but the more prudent one, got to keep #11 on his feet and not on the bench injured. Still got the two #2's which should bring some good talent today. I still trust in HoJoe
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Was the last time they picked a tackle in the first round with two starters in place Spongebob? Heh, maybe this guy will play guard this year. That's super easy.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

'zackly.
                      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                        Not the sexy pick but the more prudent one, got to keep #11 on his feet and not on the bench injured. Still got the two #2's which should bring some good talent today. I still trust in HoJoe
                        WATCHA THINK? ANOTHER O LINEMAN, I'M THINKIN DEFENSE SOMEPLACE, MAYBE D LINE AND LINEBACKER. ROUND TWO.
                        I GUESSED RIGHT WITH O LINE FIRST PICK, FIRST TIME I THINK I HIT IT.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                          WATCHA THINK? ANOTHER O LINEMAN, I'M THINKIN DEFENSE SOMEPLACE, MAYBE D LINE AND LINEBACKER. ROUND TWO.
                          I GUESSED RIGHT WITH O LINE FIRST PICK, FIRST TIME I THINK I HIT IT.
                          I think they go D line with the first pick then WR/RB with the second.

Comment

I would be happy with sanders
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

If they can sneak Adderly in there, I'd be good with it. But his might not last until their pick. Still some good RB talent left on the stack, but there are more glaring needs to address tonight.

I wondered what's up with Jawaan Taylor. I thought he was a lock for top 20 in round 1...and then I saw this:

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/4...-jawaan-taylor

Comment

I think they still have plans for him. He's greener than green right now and a great project.

Taking another young OT doesn't diminish his potential at all IMO.

Still can't believe NYG didn't take him with one of their 2 picks ahead of us. Mind boggling.

Comment

Working...
                                X