As I sip my tea this morning with pinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I sip my tea this morning with pinky

in the air...I think to myself: "What are the fans of teams who have not won a SB in the 21st century doing?"
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    in the air...I think to myself: "What are the fans of teams who have not won a SB in the 21st century doing?"
    If you’re the Dallas Cowboys, you get a verbal beat down from a multi time SB winner.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oys-as-losers/

Comment

I think there was a white, 2 door, Ford Bronco running down the LA freeway the last time the foreskins won.

Wait my bad. It was before that.

Comment

Someone wake me up. The Eagles won the Super Bowl and this a thread with 3rd and Inches and Drama Queen with no momma jokes??? Something is wrong....

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

We have a temporary truce.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I was wearing Hammer Pants and a pager when the cowbitches won last.

Comment

Girlies on stand by, waiting just to say hi

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              I was wearing Hammer Pants and a pager when the cowbitches won last.
              Did I stop? No, I just drove by.

That’s what was going on the last time the Foreskins won.

Comment

Working...
              X