Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see this lawyer on an out of control rant in Manhattan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see this lawyer on an out of control rant in Manhattan?

Going off because some workers in a food place were conversing in Spanish with customers who also spoke Spanish. He threatened to call ICE on them.

Good chance all are native New Yorkers. I doubt they spoke Spanish to him... he just didn't like them speaking Spanish to each other.

This guy rants about him paying for welfare for the workers at the food place. Well, if they are working, it's probably likely they aren't collecting welfare.

Then it comes out there are videos of this guy accosting other people in the city (like some guy from Mass.) for being "not from his country".

Watta douche. I'm ashamed he appears to have grown up in the Phila. area.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Him running is hilarious https://mobile.twitter.com/nbcnewyor...14014378856450
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

He got booted from his office space by the owner of the building. Adios, amigo!

Comment

What worries me is that this is becoming commonplace...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Going off because some workers in a food place were conversing in Spanish with customers who also spoke Spanish. He threatened to call ICE on them.

Good chance all are native New Yorkers. I doubt they spoke Spanish to him... he just didn't like them speaking Spanish to each other.

This guy rants about him paying for welfare for the workers at the food place. Well, if they are working, it's probably likely they aren't collecting welfare.

Then it comes out there are videos of this guy accosting other people in the city (like some guy from Mass.) for being "not from his country".

Watta douche. I'm ashamed he appears to have grown up in the Phila. area.
        The main aspect of being civilized is repressing our baser instincts, but there is one guy in particular who can seemingly spout racially divisive comments publicly and not face any consequences for it...yet anyway. This emboldens people to do the same, and most, if not all of them are finding that the public in general is not willing to tolerate it. We are in an era fueled by fear, hatred, anger, and frankly a lot of ignorance. For a country that was supposedly built on 'Christian' ideals, there is little evidence that those who are embracing the foolish notion that their beliefs only apply to white, English speaking citizens are doing 'God's will' are fooling themselves. Karma is a bitch folks, and those who ignore the real and established rules of decency ALWAYS pay a harsh price for it.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

"built on 'Christian' ideals". Well theres your problem right there.

Anyways, this guy is going to face the consequences of his actions. Hes already been booted from his office, I assume he will be disbarred, this guy will have to flip burgers to find work. Just because he isnt going to jail doesnt mean he isnt go to suffer consequences for being a piece of shit.

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind, Im picking up what youre putting down now
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 05-18-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

He won’t be disbarred. He may lose his business but he won’t be disbarred.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              He won’t be disbarred. He may lose his business but he won’t be disbarred.
              Ill take your word for it but isnt one of the grounds for being disbarred "Violation of the ethics of the profession"?

Wouldnt being a racist fall under that?
              Last edited by broadstreetparade; 05-18-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

No ... spewing a racist rant isn't unethical.

Now ... say he stole from the escrow account of an Hispanic client ... then he'd get disbarred ... but the ethics committee wouldn't give a fat rat's ass if he did it because he hates Hispanics or because he likes playing the ponies.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Addendum

Well ... I guess if they wanted to they could go after his license based on the "character and fitness" aspect of being a member of the bar ... but I'm not sure if a racist spew alone, without some other indication that he discriminates or acts on a racist agenda in some other abhorrent or illegal fashion would be enough.

Interesting question though.
                  Last edited by slag; 05-18-2018, 03:23 PM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

In conduct related to the practice of law.

Comment

Yeah, I saw it

America, land of the intolerant prick

Comment

http://www.phillyvoice.com/racist-ny...phillies-game/
                        --------

Comment

beat me to it. What a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                            The main aspect of being civilized is repressing our baser instincts, but there is one guy in particular who can seemingly spout racially divisive comments publicly and not face any consequences for it...yet anyway. This emboldens people to do the same, and most, if not all of them are finding that the public in general is not willing to tolerate it. We are in an era fueled by fear, hatred, anger, and frankly a lot of ignorance. For a country that was supposedly built on 'Christian' ideals, there is little evidence that those who are embracing the foolish notion that their beliefs only apply to white, English speaking citizens are doing 'God's will' are fooling themselves. Karma is a bitch folks, and those who ignore the real and established rules of decency ALWAYS pay a harsh price for it.
                            1. This dude is a clown. Anyone who doesn't practice tolerance towards others and judges based on physical characteristics, lifestyle, etc. deserves to face the backlash of their actions.

2. Hispanic or being Spanish is not a race but an ethnicity so for technical reasons he is not being a racist but we all know his actions are based on physical appearance so it may as well be considered racist,

3. To your point the statement that due to our current leadership these items are becoming more prevalent is absurd. These things existed through generations and you are using self-fulfilling prophecy to say "see this is what I told you about" meanwhile ignoring the existence when it is not so convenient to your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                              Video of him being accosted by the NY Post is brutal. He's hiding behind an umbrella.

https://twitter.com/LevineJonathan/s...62293745025025
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X