No announcement yet.

Colangelo Is Even More Of A Snake Than We Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should get fired for the Fultz, Booker and Anderson trades alone. Get rid of this fucking clown ASAP.
    Last edited by Anthony; 05-30-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Too many coincidences. Too many things posted that contained inside info and things that Colangelo had, reportedly, been complaining about internally. I read this morning that three of the accounts were are tied to the same phone #.

Unless he can show how this might have happened, he needs to be replaced ASAP. The players can't possibly trust him.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This investigation the Sixers are launching should be a quick one.

Comment

assuming it's him

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          This investigation the Sixers are launching should be a quick one.
          and I agree, it probably is him. He needs to be gone by the time the finals end.

Comment

He should be fired immediately and they should bring Hinkie back and tell the NBA to go fuck themselves.

Comment

https://www.libertyballers.com/2018/...ringers-report

Sixers Statement.

Comment

I know BC isn't very bright, but was he intentionally using 4th grade level grammar in his tweets?

Comment

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/s...71634628104194

If Hinkie is sabotaging Colangelo here the internet might explode.
                  Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

New developments, as per the very reliable reddit, it looks like it could be Jerry behind this, not Bryan.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sixers/comm...rry_not_bryan/
                    Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

No way Jerry is behind this. They may try to spin it that way but I find it hard to believe a 78-year old is savvy enough to do this on his own. Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        Suppose the twitter poster and the anonymous source is ringer who set the whole thing up?
                        Maybe I'm overlooking something but I don't see anything that shows it couldn't have been someone inside the organization with a grudge against BC. If they knew about the Phila1234567 account, simple enough to set up the other accounts and follow the same people as that account - which are now being used to link the accounts to Colangelo. The pattern of likes and follows would be to easy to establish from Phila1234567.

This feels like a red flag to me

The source explained that they worked in artificial intelligence and, after noticing a “bunch of weird tweets” directed at Sixers writers, used an open-source data analysis tool to link five accounts through commonalities including similarities in who the accounts followed and linguistic quirks.
                        Seriously?

BC establishing five Twitter accounts to run this scheme seems excessive. That would be a pain in the ass. But somebody running a two year scheme to set him up also seems excessive. I don't like Colangelo at all however my gut feeling is that he was set up.

Whatever is going on, it's not good for the Sixers.
                        Last edited by Maniac; 05-30-2018, 02:19 PM.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

...you're answer to a conspiracy theory

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Seriously?

BC establishing five Twitter accounts to run this scheme seems excessive. That would be a pain in the ass. But somebody running a two year scheme to set him up also seems excessive. I don't like Colangelo at all however my gut feeling is that he was set up.

is a deeper conspiracy theory? trump 2020, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                            Maybe I'm overlooking something but I don't see anything that shows it couldn't have been someone inside the organization with a grudge against BC. If they knew about the Phila1234567 account, simple enough to set up the other accounts and follow the same people as that account - which are now being used to link the accounts to Colangelo. The pattern of likes and follows would be to easy to establish from Phila1234567.

This feels like a red flag to me

Seriously?

They weren't all being used at the same time.

The live tweeting of his son's DIII college basketball games is also pretty damning. There is a ridiculous amount of detail and duration for this to just have been a con.

Comment

A just as likely explanation

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
                              New developments, as per the very reliable reddit, it looks like it could be Jerry behind this, not Bryan.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sixers/comm...rry_not_bryan/
                              This moron forgot the email/password associated with the account

Comment

So who will be the new GM WHEN Colangelo gets fired?

Comment

Working...
                                X