Was Big Balls Doug kidnapped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Big Balls Doug kidnapped?

This sure has been a very Gomer game on offense.

Not particularly impressed with the play calling.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Balls as big as ever.

Offensive execution needs some improvement.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      This sure has been a very Gomer game on offense.

Not particularly impressed with the play calling.
      Breaking out the Philly Special in the middle of that meandering shit show was quintessential BBD.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        Breaking out the Philly Special in the middle of that meandering shit show was quintessential BBD.
        Was that simply a tribute to the SB win? Absolutely incredible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Was that simply a tribute to the SB win? Absolutely incredible!!!
          No. That was kickstarting a moribund offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Ya, solid point. I’m shocked they even practiced it in the off season, however.

Comment

It was close but, technically it wasn't the Philly Special ... it was the play the Pats ran that Brady dropped ... no direct snap to the RB.

We lost our minds in the stands after spending the prior two hours pissed about the step-on-their-dicks-bore-fest, that was far from aggressive to that point.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Thanks Yac

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                I wrote that before the trick play and the first legit Iggles drive of the game. Prior to that play, I believe my post stands. After that, Gomer escaped his captors.

It’s only further proof that the Iggles follow Igglephans, even during games.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                  I wrote that before the trick play and the first legit Iggles drive of the game. Prior to that play, I believe my post stands. After that, Gomer escaped his captors.

It’s only further proof that the Iggles follow Igglephans, even during games.
                  It was ugly but getting an opening night win against an important conference foe following a Superbowl season is damn impressive coaching, however they did it. Lots of credit has to go to Schwartz and the defense.

The offense should look much better with Jeffery and especially Wentz back And how often does Ertz drop three passes?

Comment

Working...
                  X