No announcement yet.

KC's front office gets it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Schwartz. Buddy Ryan isn't available.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I think there's a reason that he plays the sticks on third and fourth and long. IIRC, in the first Dallas game, they played the sticks on 3rd and 17ish, Dallas got like 15 yards, then converted on 4th down. The next time they were in 3rd and very long, Schwartz opted not to play the sticks, and Dallas just go the first down.

If the problem persists next season with a better secondary in place then maybe they should consider making a change.

Comment

Yeah, fair enough. I just wish - at least sometimes - he'd get after the quarterback and force the ball out earlier.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Nobody can stick to the script. I hope I don't have to geighback this thread.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No one said they were switching to a 3-4. Slizz said name names and I did.

Comment

Well that’s who you have unless you want some unproven DBs or LBs coach being promoted.

Comment

I don't want anything. I'm using the Schwartz.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                X