I just watched Eagles-Giants 1970 MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Eagles-Giants 1970 MNF

On YouTube. It was incredible to watch the Eagles, who were 1-7-1 before the game kill off 9.30 in the 4th qtr running the ball with a few safe passes thrown in. A few things I noticed:

1. Norm Snead was one hefty QB
    2. The penalties for offensive holding and ineligible receiver downfield were both 15 yards
    3. There was no half the distance penalties. If you had the ball on your 20 and you got flagged for offensive holding they marched off the whole 15 yards.
    4. Mark Moseley was shit as a rookie K in Philly then could do no wrong in Washington
    5. Keith Jackson was ok but Cosell and Meredith were terrible.
    Last edited by bobbyuk; 01-25-2019, 08:57 PM.

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    On YouTube. It was incredible to watch the Eagles, who were 1-7-1 before the game kill off 9.30 in the 4th qtr running the ball with a few safe passes thrown in. A few things I noticed:

2. The penalties for offensive holding and ineligible receiver downfield were both 15 yards
    3. There was no half the distance penalties. If you had the ball on your 20 and you got flagged for offensive holding they marched off the whole 15 yards.
    4. Mark Moseley was shit as a rookie K in Philly then could do no wrong in Washington
    I have watched that game too. Cosell was gone half way through the third quarter after hew threw up on Metedith’s Shoes.

Comment

where

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post

was it on

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalEaglesFan View Post
        was it on
        https://youtu.be/tWut7IdwwVk
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I like there being no two minute warning but the Eagles calling a timeout with two minutes left in the game.

And the Vagiants coach lighting up a cigarette during the timeout!
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Love the Marlboro commercials.

Comment

Working...
            X