Another look at the controversial play in the Bagheads' loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another look at the controversial play in the Bagheads' loss

Hands to the face (before ball was thrown)

Holding (before ball was thrown)

Tipped Ball

F 'em!

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Fuck those assholes!

Comment

Why is it that this play won’t die?

Let’s say the final 3 minutes were called correctly.

Then the officials throw a flag for the Bagheads tackling Goff by the facemask. First down on the 2. The Lambs probably get a TD.

Now the Whitney ass Bagheads get their PI call. Since they’re down 4, the need a TD. Maybe they get it and maybe they don’t.

So, either way, fuck the Bagheads. Maybe they should have scored touchdowns earlier, rather than field goals. The Whitney bitches lost fair and square.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

F the Aints with the power of ten thousand suns.

Comment

Best thing about that video is that it should stop all this horseshit about reviewing replay to add more scrutiny of judgment calls.

I was listening to Austin Hooper (TE for the Falcons) in an interview on one of the SiriusXM radio shows from the Super Bowl and he said, in effect, that if you had a guy with a laptop making calls instead of refs, there would a penalty on every play.

So fuck that smirking chipmunk again.
          Last edited by slag; 01-31-2019, 04:42 PM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

YES THIS - Fuck those guys bunch have damn asshats!!

Comment

I'm SURE there are multiple penalties on almost EVERY play. That said, FUCK NEW ORLEANS!
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I feel that they are slowly approaching the hatred I have for the other NFC East teams..

Comment

They are a special kind of assholes. It starts with their jerkoff coach. I think I really started to despise them with the “fuck da eagles” chick and the rest of their obnoxious Who Dat collective.
                  Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 01-31-2019, 06:22 PM. Reason: Can’t spell
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I have never seen such a whiny bunch of dbs in my life. Lawsuits over a football game? I remember Kevin Curtis being mugged in AZ....

Comment

The hands to the face is legit. The holding is tick tacky

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      Hands to the face (before ball was thrown)

Holding (before ball was thrown)

Tipped Ball

F 'em!

The tipped ball is inconclusive, but the ball wobbling makes for an interesting case.

Judgement of the current NFL officiating is so overblown and I blame too much tightening of the rules along with too much replay involvement.

After the game, Peyton said he is on the rules committee and he will fight to allow replays of this kind of situation. That’s exactly the problem. You have a call that’s deemed bad and you want to add another layer of officiating to get it right. On a rare situation in which the booth screws it up , like the Eagles kickoff recovery against Dallas, the poor perception of officiating only gets compounded...

In general, the quality of officiating hasn’t fluctuated to much from year to year. Teams, players, and fans need to suck it up and take the good calls with the bad. Let the officials call pretty much everything on the field. I mean, it’s a recent phenomenon that so many fans know who the ref crews are and they know many individual refs names as well. The fans are jumping the shark.

Oh, and back to the NO vs Rams. I found it ironic that Rams fans actually had thousands of signatures protesting THAT ref crew prior to the NO game. This shit is getting like soccer.p

Comment

Definitely started with that chick for me as well.. and Peyton just makes them that much more unlikable. I actually respect Brees but the rest of the team can suck it!

Comment

Meh, wolves don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

who are these guys again?

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                            The tipped ball is inconclusive, but the ball wobbling makes for an interesting case.
                            Agreed the holding was something could or could not get called on many plays.

I do believe the pass was tipped. It looked like a duck after it passed the defender's hand. He probably got about as much on it as Treyvon Hester did on the FG attempt in the Bears-Eagles game.
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Since the McNabb injuries by the falcons my level of hate has been this:
                              Cowboys
                              Falcons
                              Giants-Saints
                              Redskins
                              Patriots
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X