• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns/Patriots Close on Josh Gordon Deal

n/m

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    n/m
    high risk high reward - let's see what they give up anything under a conditional 5th maybe not but why not take a flyer on this guy talent alone warrants giving him a shot - with everyone's favorite Wallace out we need a WR now anyways wonder who is worth it now.. anyone on the street I doubt it we will see gotta trust in Howie I guess

Comment

My dude, you got a complex about Mike Wallace. I haven't been following your ongoing saga in regards to him from the beginning, but I think I've seen you condescendingly mention him in like 5 threads over the last two days.

Did he steal your girl or something?

Comment

It’s incredible. He acts like people said he was going to catch 100 balls and 20 TDs...

Comment

I thought the wanted him out of the AFC.

Comment

ya I think the dude sucks so what so do others on here i thought the whole group starting the season as Alshon being hurt was going to be a problem and Wallace wasn't going to be the answer so what I'm sure you were on here blowing your load about Nnamdi then rolled on him so what??

Comment

I think it all started in a thread where a few posters weren't willing to declare Wallace a bust yet.

This made me think of that dude(Weezer?) that was on the board for awhile and then suddenly became obsessed with Riley Cooper to the point where it was all he could post about. Not sayin this will happen to our man Spartan just made me remember it, never seen a poster get so hung up on something as that guy did.

Comment

You’re obviously an ESOL guy.

If you paid for it, you deserve a refund.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Gordon or Coach Dez

Will draw attention. This will open a lot up for Clement, Goddert, Agholor & Alfred Gentry when he returns. Gotta do it.
                  Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Heck, I’d just like to see Goedert on the field...

Comment

deal done Gordon a Patriot

Comment

Iggs were reportedly not interested. I’d say give the the fact that the Pats only gave up a 5th (with stipulations)...this is pretty telling

Comment

Working...
                        X