X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones: no spoilers

Holy fucking shit

Wow

One of the best pieces of media/art/cinema you’ll ever see. To think that we get that for the nominal cost of HBO and that human beings endeavor to make things to that scale is overwhelming. Tremendous.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Simply riveting. It's been a while since I was so enthralled by a TV show.

Comment

I've found myself less engaged with the show the past few seasons, and was actually pretty critical of the first two episodes of the season. But this was a masterpiece.

Best episode of the series, and probably the best 75 minutes of cinema start-to-finish that I can recall experiencing. Simply incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
          I've found myself less engaged with the show the past few seasons, and was actually pretty critical of the first two episodes of the season. But this was a masterpiece.

Best episode of the series, and probably the best 75 minutes of cinema start-to-finish that I can recall experiencing. Simply incredible.
          Never saw one episode

Comment

YEA WOW. WHEN THAT GUY DID THAT THING WITH THAT THING AND THAT HAPPENED, MAN I NEVER SAW THAT COMING.
            I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS CAPTAIN CHEESE DICK WITH A CANDLESTICK IN THE LIBRARY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

First 2 episodes had to be that boring to save budget for episode 3?! Hah.

Gotta watch it again tonight. Knew something huge was about to go down but didn’t expect that person to be in that position to do it. Expected a “rise up” by the initial person in that scene the whole episode.

Didn’t see that ending coming in that fashion but probably should have

Incredible.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-29-2019, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Holy fucking shit
                Never heard of it

Comment

Somebody's going to have to clean all that up. I bet property values will plummet.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    Somebody's going to have to clean all that up. I bet property values will plummet.
                    Dragons eat a lot.

Comment

Not so much anymore.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        Holy fucking shit
                        meh
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

It was hardly meh, but

the entire battle until they retreated to the wall of Winterfell was a dark, hard-to-see, dog-pile of shapes and swords.

I'm not Mr. Film Maven but I was thinking during that entire time frame "who the fuck is responsible for lighting this shit?"

I get it that it was at night and in the fog of the Dead, but come on.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

i did find it very hard to believe that many huge cast members were able to rebound and come out of it. seemed like it was 100 to 1 in favor of the WW's.

gotta suspend belief i suppose.

ending was kick F-ing ass.

Comment

Dragon glass rules
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X